Swyvl Ltd 1 month ago
Marketing Data Analyst
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Contract, Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 💰 Up to £50,000 per annum
- ⏲ Contract-Based to Full Time
- 📅 Applications Close June 11th
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Data Analyst
Who we are?
We are Swyvl, an exciting new tech start-up. We are in the process of building a brand-new social media app that will change the way we interact and change the way we think about services. Now we want to let people know about it – efficiently and successfully.
What the job entails
As Swyvl’s Market Analyst, you will work closely with our Social Media Marketer to understand the most successful strategies to gain traction. You need to be able to analyse all the data, do the number crunching and then be able to present this information to us in a much more palatable fashion!
You really need to be a whizz-kid with numbers, statistics and also know how to present data effectively. This role site between Marketing and Research and will help drive business. You assist in the development of impactful analyses, reports, and processes leading to insights that help drive strategy.
We’re looking for an experienced collaborator with the technical skills to generate insights quickly and confidently, and who thrives on sharing those insights to influence action. This role will play an integral and highly visible role in combining analytical insights and driving our social media growth strategy.
What you will do
- You need to have strong analytical and numerical skills
- You need to be able to refine our performance after dissecting our processes
- You should test the data and your inferences to see which strategies are successful
- You must be someone who can give us real-time insight into how our campaigns are performing.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline social media campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement.
- Drive social media content and engagement strategy.
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Over 3+ years’ experience in a marketing analytics function
- Experience working with segmentation and other survey data as well as behavioral/first-party data
- Familiarity with market sizing and market share measurement
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework and language that internal stakeholders can understand]
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, and Google Analytics
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools (bonus points for Looker or Tableau experience)
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate and persuasively present data and conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences and up to executive management
- Bachelor’s degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience) but not essential.