Investors Club 4 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💡 Paid Internship
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Report to Director of Marketing
- 📅 Applications Close on March 3rd
- 🚀 Potential to Grow in Long-Term Position
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Intern
Are you interested in a 100% remote position working on your own schedule and hours with no one looking over your shoulder?
Are you interested in working for a fast-growing company with an outstanding reputation for quality and speed?
Are you interested in working for a company where no workday is the same as before, and your creativity will both be tested and rewarded?
Are you interested in working side by side with a team of digital rock stars and successful entrepreneurs?
If so, Investors Club may be a great fit for you!
Who We Are
Part of the Sharp Capital holding company, Investors Club is a private, exclusive marketplace for buyers and sellers of established online businesses. Since we’ve launched in January 2020, we’ve sold over $5million worth of content sites and have grown our community to over 6,000 entrepreneurs.
Who We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a marketing intern who can support the marketing function of the IC brand by increasing our seller dealflow, grow our pool of buyers/investors and increase our platform’s performance through marketing activities.
The marketing intern’s roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with content writing for the website, blog, social media, and sales and marketing collateral
- Assist with a customer testimonial and case study writing
- Create and manage targeted email marketing campaigns (automated & via newsletters) across a variety of customer segments
- Manage engagement across our social media and online communities
- Support the development of marketing collateral of new products and services
- Write compelling copy for all new listings published on our marketplace
- Support our content marketing efforts across various mediums (blog content, podcasts, youtube, etc)
- Must have some knowledge of digital marketing across a range of disciplines such as:
- Basic SEO
- Basic content marketing
- Someone who enjoys copywriting
- Some passion internet marketing
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Must be resourceful and with a can-do attitude
- A good balance between analytical and creative
- Fun to work with
- Knowledge of editing images/videos (bonus)
- Have an appetite for learning
What We Offer
- A superb opportunity to learn and develop a broad range of marketing skills
- Possibility for this to turn into a long-term position within the company
- This is a PAID internship
- Responsibility early on in your career
- A passionate, dedicated, and fun team culture
- Fully flexible working hours