Agents Invest 3 weeks ago
North America · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 💡 2+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications close on Mar 4th
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Manager
Are you a social media expert who enjoys developing websites, and writing impactful copy and calls to action? This position needs to be strong in all areas of marketing – from marketing automation, copywriting, funnel creation, design, and social media.
Our company is Agents Invest, and we help US real estate investors achieve their goals of building passive income streams through real estate investing. We do this through our online membership, a subscription-based email service, monthly webinars, virtual summits, and a referral program with realtors.
The Marketing Manager is a tech-savvy, out-of-the-box-thinker who produces quality content on a daily basis. This position will be responsible for developing brand strategies and compelling content on social media, our websites, and email campaigns. While also analyzing performance and optimizing campaigns on an ongoing basis. The Marketing Manager will write engaging weekly emails for real estate prospects, build out marketing plans and strategies (including websites, presentations, creative copy for social graphics, etc.), write sales copy and drip campaigns, and assist in any other marketing initiatives and projects as assigned. This position is fully-remote.
Some real estate experience would be ideal (or someone who can jump in and learn our lingo right away).
An ideal candidate
- Is a strong writer and loves to write both long and short-form copy. Able to write on varying topics such as real estate investing, and entrepreneurship.
- Is a social media guru who knows all the tips and tricks for sharing engaging content on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Thinks strategically. If not achieving the desired results, you pivot and try another way.
- Collaborates well with others.
- Come up with and execute marketing plans [ie look for opportunities to capture leads on our website, come up with a marketing launch strategy, etc]
- Write engaging content for social media, emails, blogs, and event copy
- Monitor all feedback and post-engagement, including consumer reactions and feedback
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 2+ experience in a marketing manager or similar role