MoneyThumb 2 months ago
Digital Marketer (B2B)
North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🚀 Build a Marketing Team
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 💡 2-5+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📈 Fast-Growing, New Company
Now Hiring: Remote Digital Marketer (B2B)
Ready to be the first marketer hire at a fast-growing fintech company? Here’s an opportunity to create a marketing plan then build out the marketing channels. You’ll be the first marketing hire and will have the resources and support you need. If this is something you’ll be a rockstar at, then the MoneyThumb team is excited to meet you.
MoneyThumb makes software that effortlessly extracts transactions from bank and credit card PDF statements so that is it in a usable format for accountants and lenders. PDF Insights streamlines the borrower sales and underwriting process by immediately spreading and analyzing PDF Bank Statements so lenders can get to yes, or no faster than their competition.
Our company is about 6 years old and been growing fast. The team is small and passionate about what they do. We’re excited to be growing and to have the opportunity to bring on a Digital Marketer.
We are looking for a hungry and passionate Digital Marketer to support the dramatic growth of our marketing channels. These channels including SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Email, and offline channels such as conferences and trade shows. We’re also very interested in building affiliate partnerships for our fast-growing fintech company. We need someone who is knowledgeable in the various performance marketing channels, can decide which ones to try, and can also drive world-class execution to consistently optimize performance in those channels.
This will be B2B marketing. Our customers range from accountants, lenders, and banks
The main goal will be to create a marketing plan, show anticipated results, then drive leads to the sales team. This role will be very hands-on and will have a lot of responsibilities. You will be the first hire in the marketing department and will have the resources to help the company grow. You won’t be the only marketer on the team forever. Once things are going and success is being seen with what you’ve set up, there’ll be an opportunity for you to hire and grow out a marketing team.
The main marketing channels you should have experience with include:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
The ‘nice to have’ channels include:
- Conferences and Trade Shows
- Linkedin Advertising
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
Our Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of the above marketing channels
- B2B marketing experience
- Strong writing skills
- Can create marketing plans
- Proven marketing success
- Eye for design
- Basic web dev knowledge
- Knows how to delegate work and hire
- Background in Fintech and understanding of the lending landscape is a huge plus
If you’re ready to come in, work hard, and ready to keep learning and growing, then we want to hear from you.
Since you’ll be starting the marketing department, there are a lot of responsibilities to start. Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll be starting with. These will change as the marketing channels develop and you grow your team:
- Identify target audiences and drive demand generation by creating and executing multi-channel campaigns across the lead and customer lifecycle
- Lead the design, execution, and optimization for Paid, Performance Marketing channels (SEM and Display Ads) and SEO
- Support in developing affiliate partnerships and additional indirect channels
- Copywriting, creation of campaigns, and ad design
- Landing page optimization testing and tracking
- Lead the strategic planning, development, and implementation of our content and email marketing
- Set, monitor, and report on ROI specific to each marketing channel.
- Build-out and maintain marketing metrics dashboards and targets for high-level metrics by channel, as well as operating metrics that are used to guide daily/weekly spend decisions
- Ensure the alignment of communication and messaging across all marketing channels
- Develop marketing material with appropriate localization to various international locations
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds to reach optimal results
- Manage relationships with external suppliers/agencies in terms of deliverables, timelines, and costs.
- Build a marketing team while getting the most out of existing resources
- Understand industry trends and opportunities in order to continuously improve our position
- 2-5+ years in digital/ tech marketing role(s); strong preference for background in small business lending, factoring, or other financial services vertical
- Experience working directly with a sales team to ensure marketing message and mediums match customer buying habits
- Multi-channel demand generation and branding to lenders and accountants in the US and in Canada
- A quantitative approach to marketing performance with an eye for creativity and detail
- Track record of establishing and executing against the defined strategy
- Proven ability to build, manage, and lead a marketing team
- Ability to build processes, systems, and standards
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on several projects with team members based in multiple locations
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working under own initiative to prioritize, plan and deliver results aligned to business objectives
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to align peers around a common vision
Ready to start our marketing team? We can’t wait to see your application and connect with you!