Vallerret Photography Gloves 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close July 24th
Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Manager
We are Vallerret, a fast-growing young brand in the niche of photography. We design, manufacture, and sell premium photography gloves as well as winter apparel & accessories.
Our business model focuses on global e-commerce through our 3 web stores, distributing through a network of retail partners, and building and nurturing a thriving tribe of adventurous outdoor photographers who rave about our products.
We are a small remote team of ambitious entrepreneurs who live and breathe Winter, Photography, and Photography Gloves. Our core values are independence, integrity, growth, and having a problem-solving mentality.
Although we may be casual and like to have a laugh in our meetings, we’re obsessed with making superior products and consistently delivering a 5-star experience to our customers. Always. We have a strong work ethic and expect efficiency and excellence from each other.
This is the job
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to manage our marketing initiatives including Social Media Marketing, PPC, Email marketing, Influencer- & Ambassador Programs, etc.
The Marketing Manager will serve as the right hand to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for implementing and executing our marketing strategy (with assistance from team/freelancers as needed).
If you thrive in a start-up-like atmosphere where you can have a big impact and work with talented creative people, this job is for you!
This is a full-time remote role with a competitive salary. Our HQ is in Norway, but you can be anywhere.
- Social Media Community Management: Growing our channels and building engagement with a primary focus on Instagram & YouTube
- Driving Website Traffic: Organic and paid
- Ambassador Program: Communicate and nurture a fantastic relationship with our devoted ambassadors
- Managing Collaborations: Review collab requests and service collabs from A-Z
- Affiliate Program: Communicate and nurture relationships with Vallerret affiliate members.
- PR Coordination
- Google Advertising: Overseeing and continuous optimizing
- Social Media Advertising: Campaign design, setup, and management with a primary focus on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- Email Marketing: Creating Weekly Campaigns and optimization of Automated Flows
- Blog Management: Managing internal/external content creation
- Assisting the team with other marketing tasks if needed
We are looking for:
- Hands-on Experience with Digital Marketing (SoMe, Email & PPC)
- Strong writing & communication skills (fluent English is required)
- A driven self-starter with a strong work ethic and talent for learning new things quickly.
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook Business Manager, etc. is a plus.
- Skills and interest in photography and videography are an advantage.
- Proactive and troubleshooting mentality: Someone who’s looking out for what’s coming next.
- A degree in Marketing is a plus
- 100% Remote job: Our HQ is in Norway but you can be anywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to shape your role in the direction of your interest and skill set.
- A flexible work schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Complete the application form including a 2-5 min video intro where you tell us a little about yourself, why you are right for the job, and how you take your coffee. The application deadline is ‘the sooner the better’. We’ll be interviewing applicants and filling the role as soon as the right person applies.
We are excited to hear from you!
Pay will be negotiated after qualifications.
Please DO NOT contact us via email or social media to inquire about the application. If your application is a fit for this role we will reach out. Cheers 🙂