KLIM Technologies 1 month ago
Asia · Full Time
- 🏖️ Team Retreats
- 👪 Parental Leave
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the COO
- 💰 30,000 PHP per month
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Philippines
- 📅 Applications Close on October 24
Now Hiring: Remote Marketplace Assistant (Philippines Only)
Why we’re hiring
As a fast-growing company, KLIM is looking to expand its reach to new markets and bring our products to more customers. As a consequence, we have a growing need to efficiently handle different operational processes on several marketplaces.
As a Marketplace Assistant, your role will be to:
- Process all incoming orders on the many marketplaces that we sell on.
- Make sure that all orders are fulfilled on time and be responsible for refund and replacement requests, in collaboration with our customer service agents.
- Upload and update product listings on the marketplaces (pictures, product descriptions, variations…)
- Update product prices on the marketplaces twice a week.
- Collect positive reviews from our customers.
- Reach out to Seller Support to troubleshoot all issues we might encounter on the marketplaces
You will mainly work with the COO and the Marketplace Manager, but you can expect to work with virtually the whole company, as you will tackle a wide variety of subjects.
To fit this position you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our
- Fluent in English
- Organized and rigorous
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks
- Own the mentality that “no job is too small”
- Positive mindset
- Team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Related degrees or experiences aren’t required. But it would be convenient if you have experience in e-commerce, online marketing, or equivalent
Personal Qualities Needed
- Autonomous, Reliable, Organised, and Hardworking.
- Someone who is a Doer but who also has the ability to analyze the work being done to improve it/make it more efficient.
- Ability to quickly learn and work with new systems and software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manually process and fulfill all orders on the marketplaces.
- Contact customers in order to retrieve positive reviews from them.
- Upload and update product listings on the marketplaces.
- Update product prices every time a price change is decided internally.
- Provide simple reports to assist the COO and CFO (i.e. order reports)
- Assisting the Sales & Operations team on a wide variety of subjects (market research, logistics, sales)
We’re remote first, so skip the commute.
You also can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand, or work remotely. Or a mix of the two.
- 30,000 PHP per month
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a paternity and maternity scheme in place
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: twice per year, so 1 every 6 months (upwards of 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus)
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance
- Discretionary budget to cover for your IT & Learning expenses, and gifts for your friends and family
- The full catalog of KLIM products
There is no fixed schedule. You can expect a 35-hours weekly workload.
Due to time differences, we only accept applications from Asia time zones.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, this policy may be affected.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 250+ new remote jobs each week.
Want more jobs like this?
Receive recommended jobs and connect with hiring companies by joining our free Job Placement Program.