KLIM Technologies 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 👶 Parental Leave
- ✈️ Company Retreats
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🏖️ 20 days of paid vacation
- 💻 Home Office + Learning budget
- 📅 Applications Close October 6th
- 💰 2200€ and up per month + Bonuses
Now Hiring: Remote Marketplace Manager
KLIM Technologies is a company founded in 2015. It has experienced rapid growth to become one of the leading sellers on Amazon, by identifying opportunities in the market, superior operations, in-house quality improvement, and truly exceptional customer service.
About the Role
KLIM Technologies is looking for a new Marketplace Manager. You will be responsible for the success of our products on the various marketplaces we operate on. You will be working at the frontier of what is eCommerce in 2021.
You will be in direct collaboration with the CEO and COO and will work closely with sourcing and logistics teams.
Your duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for driving the sales performance of your portfolio. You will be expected to have (a) a deep understanding of the market (b) comprehensive knowledge of all processes involved and (c) the ability to use your skillset to develop and execute a winning strategy at a product level.
We strongly believe in leaving a lot of autonomy to make decisions whatever the position in the company, this is no exception. Our success is a result of prioritizing our customers’ expectations and maximizing every opportunity that comes our way to stay ahead of the competition.
At KLIM, we strongly believe that details are everything. We strongly value operational excellence. In most companies, everyone is running around extinguishing fires of their own making and applying superficial band-aids to problems, and they are often celebrated for it.
We strive to work differently, go to the root causes of issues we face and apply long-term solutions.
You will be given ambitious targets and will be expected to be resourceful.
We are looking for someone who strives in being accountable, be it in success or failure.
You will be assigned a product portfolio and your responsibilities will include:
- Decide the price and marketing strategy at a product level keeping customer interests in mind.
- Analyse product performance frequently and arrive at logical conclusions.
- Constantly course correct in response to the market. Speed is key.
- Ensure that all products are in compliance with all applicable marketplace regulations
- Coordinate with the production and logistics teams to ensure that sufficient inventories are available to meet sales targets.
- Communicate your decisions clearly to the team.
- Strive to be the most authoritative expert for your portfolio.
To fit this position
We hire mostly for abilities, as we strongly believe that with a willingness to learn a person can quickly get up to speed, but these would give you a starting advantage:
- An understanding of eCommerce operations – product pricing, performance, supply chain, and advertising.
- Organize, calculate and analyze large volumes of data
- Customer-centric -> you are great at understanding customers’ needs and wants
- Detail-oriented -> you should be able to come up with sales strategies based on facts and solid research.
- Strong communication skills
- The best candidate will be insightful, creative, and decisive. Emphasis on decisiveness, we want to move fast.
We also invite you to read our Playbook, so that you can make sure your philosophy matches the company’s.
You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
You will also have the opportunity once or twice a year to visit our offices and suppliers in Shenzhen.
- 2200€ and up per month (based on profile)
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (up to 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus)
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance
- Discretionary budget of 1500€ to cover for your IT, Learning & Development expenses and Gifts for your family and friends
- The full catalogue of KLIM products
There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
Due to time zone differences, we accept applications only from Asian and European time zones.
Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, this policy may be affected.
KLIM was started in 2015 with a $521 investment. We’ve had no outside investment and can freely decide our priorities.
At KLIM we believe that only the customers will decide if we succeed or fail. This is why customers are so important to us.
Thanks to this relentless focus on customers we have experienced extremely fast growth.
We use every day the products we make and are passionate about them. You will feel this. We avoid excessive marketing to give the best prices possible to our customers. We seek to have the most direct relations with our customers.
We want to provide quality, durable electronics at a fair price, with exceptional customer aftercare.
In electronics, a 0% defect rate will never be possible. But we strive for that goal. In our small circle of impact, we want to ensure employees, customers, and partners are treated well.
We are a young company, with a lot to learn. We will make mistakes but we will always make sure to own up to them and improve. And when we fail (because we failed, and will fail), we take responsibility, assist the customer and compensate him/her fairly.