Content Allies 5 days ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $600-1000 per month
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close November 8th
Now Hiring: Remote Media Manager
Imagine having the ability to work from anywhere.
At Content Allies, our purpose is freedom.
You will have to work each day and put in time and hours, but you will have a significant amount of freedom where and when you work.
Content Allies helps B2B companies launch revenue-generating podcasts. We schedule interviews between our clients and their ideal customers and strategic partners. Our clients show up for podcast interviews while we handle EVERYTHING else.
- Life > Work
- Be happy and have fun
- Constant Growth & improvement
- Win / Win
- Quality over quantity
- Experienced in paid media platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Retargeting, Spotify, etc.
- Organized and analytical
- Able to manage a paid media project from start to finish
Content Allies is a B2B podcast production agency. Some of our enterprise clients are putting advertising budgets behind their podcasts to help promote and increase the reach of each show.
We are seeking a paid media manager who can execute on these paid media campaigns. We have a full production team who has the ability to generate ad creative, but we will look to our paid media manager for guidance on creative & tactical ad execution.
If you choose to join us, these would be your goals for the year.
- Take on your first client within 1-3 months of signing up.
- Own the paid media division at Content Allies and produce great results for our clients.
What We Offer
- This role will be a contract-based role that is compensated on an hourly or retainer basis.
- An amazing and fun company culture!
As part of your application, please go to https://www.crystalknows.com/personality-test and take the free personality test. Please take a screen shot of your results and include them in your application.
How to Apply
- Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest
- Include the following
- URL of your Linkedin profile
- Write us a cover letter that sells me on why I should hire you for this position over anyone else.
- Record an application video or audio message
- Use your webcam or cell phone to record an application video
- This video should be at maximum 45 seconds long (Not a second longer).
- As the first word of your video or audio message say “Moist” and as the last word of your message say “Toodaloo”
- In the content of the video or audio, persuade us on why you are a good fit for this role.
- Upload this video or audio to Dropbox. If you do not have an account create a free one and upload the file there. Add the dropbox link as the very final item of your Google Doc after your cover letter and questions.
- Please provide a link to a 45 second or shorter Youtube video that makes you laugh… this one made us laugh.
- Send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line should read “CA Applicant – Paid Media: YOUR NAME”
- The body of the email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else.