Testimonial Hero 3 weeks ago
Motion Graphics Designers
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- ⏲ Flexible Hours
- 🌴 Company Retreats
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 8th
- ❗ Full-Time, Part-Time, and Contract Roles Available
Now Hiring: Remote Motion Graphics Designers
Testimonial Hero is the video testimonial creation company for B2B marketing leaders.
We believe that the best way to build brand trust, communicate value, and convey differentiation is through authentic and engaging videos showcasing real customers.
We are currently looking for multiple motion graphics designers to join our team and/or work on a per-project, contract basis. Everyone on our team brings a high level of enthusiasm for our mission and a passion to grow Testimonial Hero, and you will be working in an extremely motivating environment.
Our Core Values:
- Always be learning and growing.
- Deliver an effortless experience.
- Celebrate work-life integration.
- Details matter. Sweat the details.
Why you want to work with us:
- Exciting mission and positive culture.
- The market leader in our space.
- 100% remote. Work where it is convenient for you.
- Flexible hours. We celebrate work-life integration.
- Amazing customers who deeply value our solution: www.testimonialhero.com/customers.
- Unlimited vacation.
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will:
- Augment our live-action customer testimonials with motion graphics that enhance the story and add further impact and engagement to the videos.
- Work with our Creative Director to make sure all motion design is high quality, with a cutting edge style and aesthetic.
- Improve and optimize our motion graphics design process and motion graphics workflows as you see fit, including data management, workflow management, storage, collaboration, etc.
- Proven work experience as a motion graphics designer.
- Intermediate to expert level in using Adobe After Effects.
- A strong understanding of design principles and best practices.
- A can-do attitude, able to collaborate and receive feedback well.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A hunger to learn and constantly improve your skills.
- Experience animating software UI images to bring UI/UX to life.
- Video editing experience in Premiere Pro is also a plus.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.