Coalition Technologies 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 💪 Gym Memberships
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📈 Profit-Sharing Bonus Plans
- ⚕️ Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Now Hiring: Remote Office Assistant
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
Your Duties And Tasks
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Complete entry-level bookkeeping, including recording expenses, organizing receipts, and completing other transaction records.
- Resolve billing issues with clients and internal team members.
- Provide account access, usage reports, data analysis, and other ad hoc requests for team members.
- Support quality assurance checks of various internal and client-facing reporting.
- Organize new client contracts, create invoices, and process client payments.
- Contribute to internal database maintenance, upkeep, and data entry.
- Research, order, & distribute company-wide gifts (2-3 times per year).
- Organize company events, competitions, and special projects throughout the year.
- Facilitate company holidays, time off, and schedule variation calendars.
Duties And Tasks If Based In LA
- Mail pickup at Downtown LA office twice per week
- Scan and organize mail digitally
- Record & deposit client payments
- Collect and re-distribute company office equipment from staff in region (as needed)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation in Los Angeles is required
You Should Have
- Willingness to learn, grow, and collaborate with the team and company as a whole
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of discretion, ethics, and trustworthiness
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (preferred)
- Innovative thinking and willingness to challenge existing methods where improvement is possible
- Experience in bookkeeping / financial record keeping (preferred)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel, Quickbooks Online, and G Suite (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable space to work remotely – fast computer, quality internet, camera, microphone, speakers
- This is a position with a high opportunity for the right candidate to grow! Our successful office assistants have seen fast growth and promotion, both within the Accounting team and to other teams.
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren’t met.