Udemy 1 month ago
Online Course Manager Internship
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💰 $2,000 per month
- 🔑 Report to Co-Founder
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
Now Hiring: Remote Course Manager Internship
You: love informal online learning and entrepreneurship. You could be a prospective founder looking for their next gig or an MBA student.
Must be online: 12pm-3pm London time // 7am-10am Eastern Time
Reporting to: Gagan Biyani, co-founder of Udemy and Sprig.
Compensation: $2,000/month for 2 months minimum: roughly July 15 – Sept 15. For most applicants, this will be part-time.
Help me radically improve my “Ideation Bootcamp” course. I created this course and have delivered it 3x now. You will watch all my past lectures (time-consuming but educational!), read all of the feedback, and also watch a bunch of other courses that are similar.
You’ll help me take that feedback and create a course from it using a combination of Keynote, a no-code stack you design yourself and smart instructional design. I’m specifically looking for someone who is going to come in with fresh ideas and initiative.
You’ll get access to thousands of dollars of online courses and also plenty of 1:1 time with me.
Write as succinctly as possible.
Here are the questions:
- Why do you want this position? (500 words or less)
- Name 3 things you believe are the future of online courses (example from 2009: “Recorded. The Internet will enable anyone to post instructional videos online that will democratize education.”)
- Why are you the best candidate for this role? (500 words or less)
- LinkedIn Profile (do not repeat your LinkedIn in your application. If you don’t have an updated LinkedIn, don’t update it. Just put stuff in the BONUS)
- BONUS section
You can put anything in the bonus, but keep it short. Please mention if:
- You’ve taken courses such as AltMBA, Write of Passage or equivalent (cohort-based, highly engaging live Zoom-based courses).
- You know how to build your own landing page and websites. Just attach a link. If you know no-code platforms well, tell me which ones.
- You have successfully marketed a business you created to $X revenue. Just attach a link (or share the name) and tell me how much you made. Share the #1 marketing channel you used.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.