FlowCandy 6 days ago
Operations & Account Coordinator
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $15 USD per hour
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications Close July 10th
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
Now Hiring: Remote Operations & Account Coordinator
FlowCandy takes the hassle out of creating outstanding email marketing flows and campaigns.
Who We Are
Our co-founders are located in Atlanta and Philadelphia on the East Coast of the US, and we currently have 30+ team members Worldwide. From the US, Canada, Central, and South America to Europe and Asia, our team spans 5 continents. Since we started out in July 2020 we have over $10m generated In email marketing revenue. With almost a decade of experience in eCommerce and email marketing, we’ve driven huge profits for our partners. Our team comprises expert copywriters, designers, developers, and marketers dedicated to creating quality work.
- Sense of Urgency to Deliver Value
- Prioritize Impact
- Show Grit
- Effective Communication
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Be Open-Minded and a Humble Listener
Who You Are
- Project Management/leadership experience is essential
- Digital marketing experience essential, email marketing experience will put you at the top of the list
- Excellent phone and written communication essential – must be fluent in English
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Comfortable with Google Apps
- Experience with Slack and ClickUp highly preferred
- Ambitious self-starter – We’ll provide you with the training you’ll need, but it’s important to be an autonomous problem solver too. Be curious and hungry to learn. Have grit.
- Great communicator. As a remote team, we rely on clear communication to stay on track and do our best work.
- Great at time management – You’ll need a well-balanced sense of urgency. We base our success on providing results fast for our clients, so we need you to be able to keep up with the pace.
- Detail-oriented – There are many moving parts to everything we do, and we need you to have attention to detail. You can start by remembering iloveemails when prompted in your application.
We aren’t interested in the usual job application stuff. We don’t NEED a cover letter, you don’t HAVE to submit a resume. Just link us to something online (it can be Google Drive, Dropbox, your website, whatever) that tells us who you are, what you can do, and what you’re capable of.
What You’ll Do?
The Operations & Accounts Coordinator will be responsible for client hand-offs between our sales and onboarding departments. They’ll also be tasked with fostering relationships with clients, particularly in the first few months.
- Monitoring Onboarding cycle and communicating issues to executives
- Ensuring Success Managers are actively delivering effective communication/feedback to clients
- Working with the sales and operational teams to hand off clients between departments
- Nurture relationships with clients particularly throughout the onboarding process
- Onboarding and Terminating clients
- Monitoring email/Slack communications and resolving escalated issues between project managers and clients
- Identifying situations to upsell clients
- Communicating company and operational issues to Executives
- Looking for ways to improve our processes for onboarding and retaining clients
There are multiple growth tracks within the company. This position, in particular, can lead to a more elevated operations role, a focused sales role, project manager, or a leadership position. You’ll get out what you put into it.
What’s In It For You?
- Work remotely, from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection. Who doesn’t want to go to work in their sweatpants? Decide to relocate? No problem. Our team is truly international, as long as you can join us during USA EST hours, we’re good.
- We’re fast-growing but small enough right now for you to have a direct impact on the future of the company. We want you to be here for the long haul.
- Learn from the best. We’ll make you an expert with FlowCandy University. Work directly with our founders and a team of people that strive to be the best at what they do. There’s high-growth potential, we encourage our team to reach for the stars. Whatever it is you want to do, we’ll help you get there.
- Flexibility. We believe work/life balance is important. If you need to take off for a few hours to run some errands, or you’re taking a trip for a couple of days, no problem. Happy people make great employees.