AvalonKing 1 month ago
Europe · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- ✈️ Paid Business Travels
- 💡 +4 Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in EU timezone
- 🗣 Native English or Bilingual
- 📅 Applications close on July 20th
Now Hiring: Remote Operations Manager
AvalonKing is a fast-growing startup that develops and sells automotive care products and ships them directly to consumers. We work on innovative projects with passion and enthusiasm and create space for a variety of methods. In this role, you will oversee the day to day operations of AvalonKing and is responsible for the management of all operational duties, including managing the 3rd party fulfillment, inventory planning, inventory procurement, customer service department, customer experience programs, product development department and more.
What you can expect
Management and development of the eCommerce operations team to ensure all needed processes are performed at peak ability and the team are developed into managing more projects with limited oversight. A deep understanding of how to create scalable processes.
- Act as direct point of contact for sales administration and forecasting.
- Manage and track sell-through levels.
- Communicate new launches to customer service.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales and marketing to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Work with the technology team to launch/publish all new products to the website, maximize content opportunity.
- Manage Ops team to handle all daily responsibilities in regards to proper inventory handling and order handling (on-time order fulfillment, etc.), as well as ensuring incoming purchase orders being as delay-free as possible.
- Optimize workflows with Inventory handling generally.
- Report sales numbers and recap product mix positions on a weekly basis to management.
- Collate all information and update monthly management reports.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting on business, stock, and customer service metrics.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners on detailed GA reporting including all site metrics and conversion data.
- Manage Ops team to ensure they are monitoring all daily customer service SLAs in regards to chat, email, and all issues, and escalations are handled in a timely manner.
- Ensure a plan is in place to regularly have the agents trained on all AvalonKing products, upsell tactics, policies, procedures, website layout, online CS tools, etc.
- Monitor CS reporting and issues to help Ops team adjust ongoing policies to enable CS agents with better plans and procedures to attain a higher rate of 1st response resolutions for the customer.
- Oversee product development team and make sure that deadlines are met, alongside budgets, etc.
- Present new thought-out product ideas to management.
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, organized, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a deep understanding in the trends, needs, innovations, and pace of the e-commerce industry.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel & PC operations.
- BS College degree.
- 4 years of eCommerce Operations or Retail Operations experience.
- Interest in cars and understanding of automotive care products.
- Work from home
- Flexible time
- Paid business travels
- Well-paid salary
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.