Arena Strength 4 weeks ago
Operations Manager & Integrator
Asia, Pacific · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 4-10 Years of Experience
- 💰 $70,000 AUD per year DOE
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Australia
- 📅 Applications Close September 17th
Now Hiring: Remote Operations Manager & Integrator for Fast-Growing Women’s Fitness ECommerce Brand
About Arena Strength
Arena Strength is a fast-growing global online brand promoting women’s empowerment through our premium fitness products.
We are growing rapidly and looking to hire a driven & humble operations leader. We have a 7-figure run rate, a passionate customer base, and sustainable month-over-month growth. Our style is entrepreneurial and dynamic – every member of the team is given a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
We are 100% women-owned and majority women-run. We’re passionate about building an amazing company that our customers LOVE. We want to maintain a lean, highly profitable, and remote-first team. We want every person in our team to lead a balanced life. We want you to be passionate and effective in your work and also be able to switch off and live a life filled with hobbies and with loved ones.
Our founder embodies this ethos, she lives in Bali and every day she is hustling, surfing, playing tennis, and spending time with loved ones.
At Arena Strength, we have had huge success with our fabric resistance band products, our subscription training program and our community of customers. We are expanding into more products, and we want to deliver even more value to our existing customers.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Operations Manager & Integrator. We are looking for an operations professional who will ensure the operations of our business are the best in the world. You will implement operational projects/processes that DELIGHT our customers, our team, and our bottom line.
The position is remote but needs to be in the Asia/ Australia time zone. The main team is based in Bali & Australia.
We are a small and very lean team so the Operations & Project Manager would suit someone who is able to think and plan strategically but also able to execute and implement the strategies. You’ll need strong technical skills in operations, supply chain finance, project management, and eCommerce website management.
Duties for the Operations Manager & Integrator include
- SUPPLY CHAIN & PRODUCTION: Implement processes and procedures to ensure we run an efficient supply chain that meets our growth targets. Work with suppliers to ensure production & quality meets the highest standards. Optimise supply chain to improve delivery times, costs, and cash flow.
- LOGISTICS: Oversee the end-to-end management of our stock. This involves coordinating with our global warehouse partners and reviewing processes to ensure all our stock is accounted for. You will also be overseeing our stock forecasts.
- PLATFORMS: You will maintain a deep technical understanding of all the software platforms we use so that you are able to solve any issues and implement any operational needs. We currently use Klaviyo, WordPress, Google Analytics, Xero, PayPal, Stripe.
- DATA & REPORTING: You have an eye for numbers and use data to drive operational efficiencies. You will own our budget and business planning and ensure we meet our aggressive goals every quarter.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: You will understand every project in the business and support all team members to achieve their deliverables.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: You will go through every area of our business and suggest better ways of working, and train the team.
- RISK MANAGEMENT: You identify and mitigate risks in every operational area of the business.
- FINANCE: You have an understanding of Finance and will ensure the P&L is prepared accurately each month with key insights prepared and shared with the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- PASSION FOR SOLVING PROBLEMS: You LOVE business operations and solving problems. The idea of getting your teeth sunk into technical & operational problems excites you.
- QUICK LEARNER & TECH SAVVY: You love software and systems and can quickly learn how things work and see how they fit in with other technologies.
- EXTREMELY ORGANIZED & PRODUCTIVE: You work independently and are forward-thinking. You are analytical and results-driven
- STRONG ATTENTION TO DETAIL: You see the big picture but you are across every small detail. You check your work thoroughly and you understand the business-wide ramifications of any operational actions.
- ANALYTICAL: You love crunching the numbers and using data to inform performance and inform strategy.
- You have extensive experience in a similar role. Ideally in eCommerce.
- You have logistics and supply chain experience.
- You have strong finance skills.
- Strong technical skills in website management
- Excellent excel skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with platforms (Klaviyo, WordPress, Google Analytics, Xero, PayPal, Stripe)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- You are on Australian/Asian time zone.
What’s In It For You?
Arena Strength offers a lot of benefits not limited to:
A friendly, supportive environment that will challenge you to be the best in your role. There is no red tape here- you will be able to implement best practices.
Meaningful work supporting women; we are an all-woman-owned business and we want to promote women’s empowerment.