My Consulting Offer 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ⏰ Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🏖️ Unlimited Vacation
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications Close On June 30th
- 💡 Entry, Mid, or Senior Level Experience
Now Hiring: Remote Operations Manager
Hello – We’re My Consulting Offer (MCO), a fully remote company that helps people land their dream jobs in management consulting by coaching them to land and pass interviews at firms such as McKinsey, Bain, and many others – simple as that!
What started as our founder’s passion for helping people land their dream jobs has quickly grown into a global team of 9 full-time team members and more than 40 part-time coaches and mentors. To date, we have helped over 500 people (My Consulting Offer reviews) get consulting job offers and we continue to grow.
Who we are hiring for…
We’re searching for an Operations Manager to help us lead, manage, and grow our operations, data, and finance teams.
We’re a data-driven company so we’re looking for someone who loves working with data, documenting SoPs/improving operations processes, and wants to work on a variety of projects ranging from marketing to finance to strategy.
If you are looking for a position where you will be able to work on a variety of different projects, for a company that invests in your personal growth, and allows you to work remotely while setting your own hours/vacations, then this role might be for you.
Are you the right person to join us?
A peek at what your life at MCO looks like…
You will be working directly with our leadership team who will give you all the resources you need to support yourself and our business.
Here are some of the responsibilities you will have…
- Working with the leadership team to set KPIs, Key Results, and the operational strategy for the year
- Discussing results from the previous quarter and setting upcoming goals with the leadership team
- Discussing progress on KPIs, KRs, and other topics with the leadership team
- Identifying opportunities to improve our business
- Managing the operations, data, and finance teams
- Leading projects to move the company forward such as identifying ways to improve our hiring process with our CEO, managing the launch of our new online courses with our Product Team Manager, and improving our marketing ROI with our Marketing Manager
How will I be supported?
You will have full access to our leadership and also inherit our current system of operations.
You will also have the opportunity to grow in the role and take on more responsibility as you go, so your personal development is our goal.
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomy – We don’t have an office, set hours, or fixed vacations. You can choose where, when, and how you work. With unlimited vacation, take the week off to go surfing if the waves are good.
- Growth – Get paid to learn to be a better operator. If your goal is to be a COO or CEO, get paid to be mentored by COOs and CEOs. This role will also allow you to grow.
- People – We have a 100% rating on Glassdoor and a 9 out of 10 job satisfaction from anonymous internal surveys.
- Voice – We are a small, fast-growing company so you get to grow with us and know that we value your ideas and input.
- Impact – Wake up every day knowing you are changing lives – https://www.myconsultingoffer.org/reviews/
- Pay – Receive compensation that is much better than your market standards.
This position is for you if you have:
- A desire to be known for getting stuff done from leading your team to managing your own projects, we want someone who is results and growth-driven.
- A passion for building systems and improving operations so strong that when you eat out that you notice ways that the restaurant experience could have been better
- A data-driven mindset that you believe decisions are better with data – we want someone who isn’t afraid to manage data (e.g., customer support team wants to know our response time to emails by team member), analyze data (e.g., which blog posts drove the most email opt-ins), set up dashboards (e.g., what is the cost per email opt-in for YouTube vs. Facebook), ask for data when making decisions. You should at least be comfortable with Google Sheet/Excel formulas such as “SUMIFs”
- A willingness to get your hands dirty since we want doers not just people who dream about getting stuff done
- An innate fire to keep yourself and your team accountable and to high standards – you aren’t afraid of setting, living up to high standards, and having a high level of ownership.