Speak On Podcasts 2 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💡 Entry-Mid Level
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 📅 Applications Close April 19th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (not accepting applications from North America)
Now Hiring: Remote Operations Manager
At Speak On Podcasts, we’re looking for an experienced, proactive, and problem-crushing Operations Manager to join our awesome team 🤘.
Speak On Podcasts is a podcast relations agency helping entrepreneurs share their message, grow their audience, and attract inbound leads through podcast guesting.
Our guest email introductions are often praised by the podcast hosts as the best they’ve ever received. Because of that, we place our clients on podcasts with predictability and ease.
We often work with established coaches, book authors, and entrepreneurs whose goal is to become thought-leaders and to increase their profile.
Needless to say, we’re not competing on price but rather the value and a completely hands-off experience we provide both for our clients, as well as for podcast hosts.
About the job
Due to recent growth, we’re looking to hire a full-time Operations Manager for our Podcast Guest Booking service.
We’re looking for a “safe pair of hands” who can take ownership of the entire client service delivery and company operations in order to free up our co-founders time to continue growing the business.
Simply put, you’ll be the glue of our entire business and take the lead of our 15+ person team and operations as we grow to 50 people and beyond.
If you’re the type of person who thrives on building efficient processes and geeks out over the operational gains, then we want to speak to you.
Please note that we are unable to accept applications from North America and Canada at this point in time, we’re sorry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of processes and standard operating procedures ensuring that these are up to date and new changes are effectively communicated with the team.
- Proactively identifying potential issues in our service delivery and provide solutions to overcome these.
- Recruiting and onboarding new Booking Agents and other roles as we continue to expand the team remotely.
- Providing ongoing coaching and training across multiple departments to ensure our high-quality standards are adhered to.
- Working closely with our Project Managers and Customer Success Managers to monitor the performance of our campaigns and take appropriate actions to resolve any issues.
- Suggesting (and implementing) improvements to processes, documents, and technology with the aim of streamlining our operations.
- Establishing operational metrics and KPI’s and hold our teams accountable for them in order to measure the efficiency of our service and the effectiveness of our processes.
- Collaborating with the company co-founders with new product development, forecasting, and budgeting.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in an agency, BPO, or productized service business (or similar)
- Proven project management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Incredible attention to detail and a tenacity for operational excellence
- Experience in hiring and onboarding a variety of roles in a remote environment on a regular basis
- Natural ability to build rapport and quickly understand information about our customers market, industry, and services
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Bias for action, ownership, and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Passion for podcasts and how they can be leveraged to support brand awareness and demand generation campaigns
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A growth mindset and proactively suggest improvements to processes and documentation
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to navigate Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Trello, Slack, and other technology