Vallerret Photography Gloves 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close July 28th
Now Hiring: Remote Operations Manager
We are Vallerret, a fast-growing young brand in the niche of photography. We design, manufacture, and sell premium photography gloves as well as winter apparel & accessories.
Our business model focuses on global e-commerce through our 3 web stores, distributing through a network of retail partners, and building and nurturing a thriving tribe of adventurous outdoor photographers who rave about our products.
We are a small remote team of ambitious entrepreneurs who live and breathe Winter, Photography, and Photography Gloves. Our core values are independence, integrity, growth, and having a problem-solving mentality.
Although we may be casual and like to have a laugh in our meetings, we’re obsessed with making superior products and consistently delivering a 5-star experience to our customers. Always. We have a strong work ethic and expect efficiency and excellence from each other.
This is the job
We are looking for an experienced e-commerce professional who will be responsible for the management of day-to-day operations, including oversight of shipping and fulfillment, customer service, inventory management, and retail order processing.
The Operations Manager will serve as the right hand to the brand founders, and be responsible for overseeing all business functions that don’t fall under the marketing and product development teams’ department.
If you thrive in a start-up-like atmosphere where you can have a big impact and work with talented creative people, this job is for you!
This is a full-time remote role with a competitive salary. Our HQ is in Norway, but you can be anywhere.
- Oversee company operations, including shipping, warehouse integrations, inventory management, customer service, and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Review and evaluate performance gaps and take corrective action, as needed, to ensure the managers of each functional area are delivering on operating goals.
- Implement cost-saving measures across operational functions of the business.
- Collaborate with the brand founders to create actionable plans to drive business success.
- Processing Retail Orders – Secure inventory, follow up on shipments.
We are looking for
- Strong writing, communication, leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience building, leading, and managing teams, including virtual teams overseas; fostering great company culture, and motivating excellence.
- A driven self-starter with a strong work ethic and talent for learning new things quickly.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities and the ability to work independently.
- Results and growth-oriented mindset and a passion for great products and customer experience.
- Experience implementing and using e-commerce SAAS tools including Shopify, ZenDesk, Slack, Zoho, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional prioritization skills.
- A degree in business or finance is a plus.
- Experience with operational optimization is a plus.
- 100% Remote job: Our HQ is in Norway but you can be anywhere.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to shape your role in the direction of your interest and skill set.
- A flexible work schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Complete the application form including a 2-5 min video intro where you tell us a little about yourself, why you are right for the job, and how you take your coffee. The application deadline is ‘the sooner the better’. We’ll be interviewing applicants and filling the role as soon as the right person applies.
We are excited to hear from you!
Pay will be negotiated after qualifications.
Please DO NOT contact us via phone or social media to inquire about the application. If your application is a fit for this role we will reach out. 🙂