The Art Of Love 4 weeks ago
Americas · Full Time
- 💡 Mid-Level
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $4,000-$8000 per month
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications Close on Aug 8th
Wanted: Remote Rockstar “Integrator” To Help Our Business Scale
Want to lead operations for a fast-growing business in the personal growth space?
Love building systems and project management?
Know how to run a tight ship and manage a high performing team?
If you are a detail-oriented Integrator who loves building systems, solving complex problems, and thriving in chaos, I’ve got a unique opportunity for you…
The Art Of Love is a publishing company that’s on a mission to help couples fight less, love more, and create more fulfilling relationships.
We’re publishing courses from thought leaders like RisingWoman.com, Kenneth Play, Annie Lalla, Jon, and Missy Butcher and more.
We’re growing rapidly and I’m looking for my right hand ‘Integrator’ to help us scale strategically and efficiently.
This role is part online business/project manager, part executive assistant, and part creative-problem-solving-superhero.
You will be leading the day to day operations of the business, making sure we are running as smoothly as possible.
If that sounds interesting, here’s exactly who we are looking for.
- Checklists and spreadsheets run your life. Your calendar is color-coded. You probably annoyed people when you were a kid for being so organized. 😛
- You love building systems and you know how to make a business run like a well-oiled machine.
- You are versatile, flexible, and thrive when you have multiple challenges to solve at the same time.
- You have experience leading teams, holding people accountable, and keeping people in alignment as we go after big goals together.
- You are extremely detail-oriented. You can’t stand when things are out of place, unorganized or inefficient.
- You are self-motivated, driven, and proactively make everything around you better.
- You have grown, led, or operated a business over 7 figures in revenue.
- You’ve managed teams of 3-7 people to achieve goals in a tight timeline.
- You’ve worked closely with an entrepreneur before, and you know what a challenge we can be. 😉
- You are a “Jill-of-all-trades” and are flexible to play multiple various roles while we scale.
- You are passionate about love and relationships.
- Bonus points if you have experience with marketing and scaling publishing businesses, content marketing or digital courses.
- We’ll do a small project to start. And ideally, transition to full time within 90 days.
If that sounds like you and you want to learn more, please click “Apply Now” and complete the application form.
If it’s a good fit, we’ll schedule some time to chat.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.