50pixels 1 month ago
Paid Ads Manager (Facebook Ads & Google Ads)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time, Part Time, Short-Term/Project
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with Decision Makers
- 📅 Applications Close July 22nd
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 💰 $1000-$3000 a Month (Based on time and experience)
Now Hiring: Remote Paid Ads Manager (Facebook Ads & Google Ads)
We’re looking for a Paid Ads Manager to help to create and maintain campaigns focusing on Facebook, Adwords, and Linkedin. This is a chance for you to define a paid acquisition strategy, working closely with the company’s key decision-makers, then work to optimize it over time.
You’ll work across our three B2B businesses (MobiLoud, MixBloom, and FeedBear), with the goal of generating leads, trials, or demo requests.
MobiLoud helps startups and publishers convert their site or web apps to mobile apps to increase retention and engagement. MixBloom is a white label solution for agencies to outsource social media marketing. FeedBear is a feedback management and roadmap tool for customer-centric software companies and startups.
The role will include creating the ads, coming up with the copy, working together with our Marketing Manager and the company’s founder and graphic designers.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you’re creative, independent, analytical, and highly organized. Key prerequisite: you have great copywriting skills, you love paid marketing, you’re keen to up your game and improve.
We’re a remote team spread around the world. We enjoy this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us. We collaborate mainly using project management and communications tools like Trello, Slack, and Google Meet.
We care about the people working with us and aim to build long-lasting relationships with anyone who will join the company. For this, personality fit on top of skills is key. We’re looking for smart, independent, and creative people who want to build something great, take decisions independently and make an impact on a small business and its customers.
We will decide together on a work schedule that works for you based on your life and priorities. You can work from wherever you want and whenever you want – just keep us posted on progress and be in communication. We like to find responsible people and let them do their job autonomously.
- Writing copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Working with designers or tools to create the images you need
- Plan, develop, and run paid social campaigns to drive lead generation, with a focus on Facebook and Google Ads.
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns, create new landing pages and optimize the funnel.
- Testing, optimizing our paid ad campaigns, and targeting
- Analyze campaign performance on Facebook/Google Ads and using Google analytics
- Compiling weekly, monthly reports and communicate them to the team
- Reporting daily on changes to the campaigns and progress
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written English
- Copywriting skills and a good eye for design
- Strong communication skills, you’re great at presenting your ideas and creating reports
- Existing experience managing social media campaigns
- Effective time management and organization
- You’re proactive about solving problems and get the job done
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great work environment, we’re a small committed team, zero bureaucracy
- Opportunity to shape our paid acquisition strategy, working across three software products
- A chance to work directly with the company’s decision-makers, in a small team – make progress fast
- Work remote from wherever you are, we communicate with Slack and Google Meet
- Manage your own time, we care about results more than your schedule