LTVplus 2 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close on Dec 19th
Now Hiring: Remote Partnerships Manager
LTVplus is a 100% remote company that provides world-class customer service outsourcing for e-commerce brands. We are looking for a Partnership Manager who is driven and has the e-commerce industry contacts to help us build and nurture strategic relationships with our key targeted partners. Working with leadership and other teams, you will help prioritize our relationships, develop strategies and processes to support partnership development.
LTVplus is a 100% remote company that provides world-class customer service outsourcing for e-commerce brands.
Our mission: ridding the world of bad customer experiences.
We offer omnichannel customer support and failed payment recovery to help brands increase sales and reduce churn.
Your customer service should be a profit center.
We also understand the success of a business depends not only on the success of its customers but also its team members. Our team members are distributed across the globe to tap into the different skillsets and languages as we do not believe in limiting opportunities.
By joining LTVplus, you will be at the forefront of the rapidly developing remote work landscape and the explosive ecommerce industry.
About The Role
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager to join our growing remote company. In this role, the individual will need to have a passion for partnerships and relationships with outstanding organizational skills. This is an opportunity to work directly with some of our largest partners in ecommerce while working at one of the fastest-growing companies in outsourcing.
The Impact You Will Have
- Grow, build and nurture relationships with our partners
- Build and directly manage our Partnerships Team
- Expand relationships with current and new clients
- Identify and assist with building the approach for entry into new segments or expanding the existing segments
- Participate in internal marketing and business meetings and present ideas and strategies that develop new business
- Help create and manage our Partnerships and Business Development program to enable and maximize the referral potential of partners and sales team
- Stay connected with partners
- Screen potential opportunities to determine proper fit with the company’s overall objectives
What You Bring To The Role
- 1 – 3+ years of relevant or related partnerships experience in ecommerce
- Track record of growing relationships to grow core KPIs
- SaaS experience is a huge plus
- Thrives on networking with people
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to conduct daily, weekly, monthly meetings with either direct reports or leadership
- Tactful leadership that promotes a learning environment where your expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Google G-Suite
- Able to work US hours
What We Offer
- Work from anywhere at a 100% remote company with more than 200 people all over the world
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package with commissions
Create a Dynamite Profile to advance your remote career. Get Started Here.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.