Tech News Today 4 weeks ago
PC Hardware Writer
Europe, North America, Pacific, South America · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💡 1-2 Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 📅 Applications Close August 3rd
- 🗺 Anywhere in Australia, Europe & the Americas
Now Hiring: Remote PC Hardware Writer
We’re in need of some expert hardware writers with extensive knowledge and the ability to judge hardware for its pros and cons. If you have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on PC Hardware, then we are looking for you. It’s very crucial that you possess the skill to research and come up with facts and educated solutions for the readers.
You are expected to write and update buyers’ guides, how-to features, news, and reviews, benchmarking hardware, and keeping a close watch on the industry. (the topics are all related to pc hardware from motherboards, processors to pc builds)
- 1-2 years of consistent experience as a freelance writer on a hardware/tech website, or full-time experience as a hardware writer.
- Proven ability to write high-quality, engaging review-based content.
- A passion for gaming, technology, and PC building.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices and the ability to quickly develop these skills.
- Knowledge and experience of content management systems, in particular, WordPress
- Proficient English speaker, preferably from the US.
- Extreme research skills to dig up the topic to its core is a must
- Able to get original images and media
- Work in the comfort of your own home; we don’t care if you are working in pajamas in the middle of the night
- Consistent, Flexible, and long-term constant flow of work