Evergreen Supply LLC 2 weeks ago
Performance Digital Marketing Manager/Analyst
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🏖️ 21 Days PTO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ✈️ Company Retreats (to be resumed post-pandemic)
Now Hiring: Remote Performance Digital Marketing Manager/Analyst
We’re a rapidly growing outdoor sporting goods and clothing company. We design, manufacture, market, and sell our own brands on Amazon.com. We are a market leader in many product categories such as sleeping bags, coats, ski gloves, ski goggles, running gloves, stand-up paddles, surfing accessories, headwear, and more.
We work to make the outdoors accessible to all.
- Ownership: Owning projects from start to finish & ensuring high-quality, accurate deliverables
- Accountability: Doing what you said you’ll do when you said you’d do it
- Proactivity: (1) Identifying problems/issues as early as possible and (2) solving them independently or suggesting solutions.
We’re looking for someone with expertise in digital marketing to help us drive traffic and ranking on Amazon. This is a performance-marketing role, not a brand marketing position. We will be closely measuring all marketing efforts across the board.
Objectives of the role
- Successfully launch and rank new products on Amazon
- Maintain or improve keyword rank for existing products on Amazon
- Drive converting traffic from Google organic/paid, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, blogs and more
- Engage in partnerships, editorials, PR to drive more SEO and traffic to our Amazon product pages
- Develop and apply cutting edge knowledge on ranking and URLs on Amazon through podcasts, webinars, conferences
- Analytical: we want to closely measure the impact of our marketing efforts, so you must be analytical and proficient with data.
- Attention to detail: you’ll need to pay incredibly close attention to detail. Every single change in parameter, URL and source of traffic matters. In our space, what works and what doesn’t is always changing.
- Loves getting your hands dirty: you must be okay with getting your hands dirty — updating marketing lists, checking attribution URLs. You will do the work from A-Z for now.
Your Experience at the Company
- You will work with and report directly to the CEO of the company, a Stanford grad and former Googler
- You must be okay with morning or late evening calls to talk with the team in the Philippines, our teammates in the UK, and US East Coast
- You will meet with your teammates 4 times per year in the Philippines (to be resumed post-pandemic), all expenses paid.
Here’s our company structure
- Creative team (6): graphic design, product/packaging design, photoshoots, video shoot speccing
- Sales & Marketing (6): listing optimization, keyword research, PPC advertising, display advertising, copywriting, SEO partnerships
- Branding & Marketing (1): high-level branding, guidance on product listings
- Customer Happiness (1): customer support, handwritten letters to customers
- Development (1): automating processes, scraping data, providing data-driven insights
- Business Analyst (1): demand planning/forecasting, sales analysis, inventory management
- Manufacturing/QC (2): sourcing, manufacturing, quality control, vendor management, logistics
- Employer-reimbursed health insurance
- 21 days paid time off
- Remote work, no commute: work from the comfort of your home, local coffee shop or resort.
- Fast, reliable internet is an absolute must.
- References: 3-5 necessary
If you’re interested in this job, please send us the following information:
- Your experiences (written, video, audio) about how your past experiences have prepared you for the responsibilities of this job
- Your favorite business books and podcasts
- Resume including 3-5 references
- Your current salary and what you’d like to make at your next role