Interprefy 2 weeks ago
Platform Partnerships Manager
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 📅 Applications Close On July 2nd
Now Hiring: Remote Platform Partnerships Manager
Do expressions like “disruptive technology”, “paradigm change” and “global scalability” appeal to you? Do you want to turn an established industry upside down?· Are you fed up with corporate structures and politics? Do you want to have a direct impact and shape the company you are working for?· Do you want to be part of a lean and dedicated team, growing into a global company with worldwide market dominance?
Then please continue reading about this exciting opportunity.
With RSI, corporations, associations, NGOs, and other international organizations can save millions without lowering the interpreting quality offered. Interprefy has gained a firm foothold in the market, working around the globe for well-known organizations.
The cost reductions enable conference organizers to offer simultaneous interpreting also to smaller events such as workshops, seminars, and sales meetings, which could not afford the service so far. In cases where traveling is not possible, RSI solutions make it possible to organize events with interpretation, despite the difficulties. An expansion of the existing multibillion-dollar market takes place and new business opportunities are thereby created.
- Managing the relationships with existing strategic platform partners
- Securing new partnership opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts
- Owning and managing the onboarding process of new strategic partners
- Lead the process of integration of our combined technologies
- Keeping our partners up-to-date with the latest developments
- Training our partners’ sales teams on the benefits of our combined technologies in action
- Working in close collaboration with our marketing department and creation of brand awareness and adding value to customers through partnerships
- Evaluation and identification of current and future market trends
- Team-Player, growth mindset, and a great sense of humor
- Proven work experience in managing and coordinating Partnerships in the IT sector
- Proven track record in working with SaaS solutions
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver comprehensive onboarding programs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English
You will be joining a multinational and dynamic team, with a base in Zurich, but spread worldwide, all with a different mother tongue and nationality. As our services/products are cloud-based, you can work from home and attend regular online team meetings. Flexibility, social skills, and a good sense of humor are highly appreciated and are part of our culture.
Your remuneration will be competitive and result-oriented. We all believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment.
Good luck with your application. We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard!