Content Allies 4 weeks ago
Podcast Recording Audio Engineer/Podcast Producer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $10 – $15 per hour
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
- 📅 Applications close September 24th
Now Hiring: Remote Podcast Recording Audio Engineer/Podcast Producer
Imagine having the ability to work from anywhere.
At Content Allies, our purpose is freedom.
You will have to work each day and put in time and hours, but you will have a significant amount of freedom where and when you work.
Content Allies helps B2B companies launch revenue-generating podcasts. We schedule interviews between our clients and their ideal customers and strategic partners. Our clients show up for podcast interviews while we handle EVERYTHING else.
- Life > Work
- Be happy and have fun
- Constant Growth & improvement
- Win / Win
- Quality over quantity
- A well presented professional who is comfortable talking with high-profile individuals on video calls
- Have a high-quality web camera and professional setup
- Experience in podcasting or audio production
- Have a flexible schedule and are open to calls at varying times
At the Content Allies, we are a podcast production agency. Some of our higher-profile clients are requesting that there is always a live person from our team on each call to ensure the recording goes well.
We have a recording setup already in place using tools such as Riverside.fm & Zoom. We have a clear process and training how to do recording, but we need someone who can appear on each podcast recording with our clients to ensure microphones work well, and that there are no technical issues.
You will not need to do any creative work with the client, strategy, etc. You will just be there for the interview to ensure everything goes well from a technical side.
If you choose to join us, these would be your goals for the year.
You are reliable and consistently available to handle podcast recordings for our clients.
What We Offer
This will be an hourly position with 2-6 hours of work per week.
As part of your application, please go to Crystal Knows and take the free personality test. Please take a screenshot of your results and include them in your application.
How To Apply
- Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest
- Include the following:
- URL of your Linkedin profile
- Write us a cover letter that tells me why I should hire you for this position over anyone else.
- Record an application video or audio message
- Use your webcam or cell phone to record an application video
- This video should be a maximum of 45 seconds long (not a second longer).
- As the first word of your video or audio message say “Moist” and as the last word of your message say “Toodaloo”
- In the content of the video or audio, persuade us on why you are a good fit for this role.
- Upload this video or audio to Dropbox. If you do not have an account create a free one and upload the file there. Add the dropbox link as the very final item of your Google Doc after your cover letter and questions.
- Please provide a link to a 45 second or shorter Youtube video that makes you laugh… this one made us laugh.
- Send an application to email@example.com
- The subject line should read “CA Recording Engineer: YOUR NAME”
- The body of the email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else.