Kingmakers Inc. 4 days ago
Private Equity Analyst
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on March 14th
- 🕘 Daily overlap with US Pacific Time
Now Hiring: Remote Private Equity Analyst
We’re hiring a full-time private equity analyst.
The role will involve conducting industry research, building detailed financial models, and developing presentation materials for our partners and investors.
We strongly prefer candidates with previous finance and business analysis experience (earned through experience in investment banking, private equity, management consulting, or corporate development.
A successful candidate is an entrepreneurial self-starter with great attention to detail – and is able to manage many projects at once.
The role is full-time, fully remote, and can be done from anywhere – but will require some daily overlap with US pacific time.
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to be introduced to the ins and outs of a private equity firm, work with a high-caliber team, and be exposed to various unique aspects of finance (M&A, IPOs, raising debt & equity capital).
This is also a fully remote job that offers a lot of flexibility and autonomy. Our organization doesn’t feel very corporate. We care about results and a positive, problem-solver attitude.
We provide a highly competitive compensation package including a monthly salary and year-end bonus.
We are a fast-growing firm, so if it’s a good fit, you can grow with the company and have access to more opportunities internally or with our portfolio.
- Experience designing and building effective presentations
- High levels of comfort with financial statements and financial modeling (through finance/accounting coursework or professional experience)
- Strong experience in industry research and business analysis
- High professionalism and the ability to interact with senior executives, partners, and key stakeholders
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with startups, entrepreneurial ventures or running a small business
- Undergrad or advanced degree in finance, accounting, data science or related field
Kingmakers is an investment fund and accelerator focused on small business acquisitions. We are great believers that talent is distributed equally but the opportunity is not. This is why we set out to create a company that identifies great talent and takes extra care to nourish and help advance our team members to their fullest potential.
Our company believes in providing a great working environment, positive culture, and well being of not only our employees, partners, and the businesses we work with. We strongly believe in giving back to communities and providing the skills for everyone who works with us to progress and live their best life!