Goji Labs 1 month ago
North America · Full Time
- ⚕️ Healthcare Benefits
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America
- 📅 Applications Close September 18th
Now Hiring: Remote Product Manager
About Goji Labs:
Goji Labs is an award-winning software development studio with offices in Los Angeles and New York City, with additional remote team members. We love building software that helps startups and organizations move their mission forward. We take on projects of varying complexity, whether it’s a cooking blog or an indoor location tracking system for medical devices. Goji Labs is growing and looking for a key team member to help us keep scaling.
The Product Manager works closely with the development team and key stakeholders, and directly with customers to understand both the product requirements and user archetypes. They then distill this into discrete development tasks for our development team. This person ensures the development team works on the right tasks in the most efficient order, and gets answers to developer questions. The Product Manager is the primary point of contact for the client. This person runs the daily standups and coordinates between developers, clients, and other stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered to all stakeholders’ satisfaction.
You know how to translate ideas into strategy and features and facilitate product development from start to finish. You’re a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. You’re a great communicator who can interact with non-technical clients, our development team, and all stakeholders in between. If you’re confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of product management experience producing fantastic business results ideally in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Past experience shipping B2B products that have solved meaningful customer problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong capability in championing your ideas to fruition.
- Experience developing products that are designed for a technical customer, satisfying business requirements, and have scaled to solve enterprise-level problems.
- Experience developing products for Enterprise or other similarly complex customers.
- Experience working with a remote multi timezone development team.
Easily manage multiple projects concurrently
- You are a self-starter who’s genuinely interested in new technology and its impact
- You easily communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You like to create and maintain product documentation, including product requirements, wireframes, acceptance criteria, and KPIs.
- You have the ability to ruthlessly prioritize what is important when deciding between competing priorities.
- Work with clients to explore and define product requirements
- Create and maintain a product roadmap and work closely with client stakeholders, design, and engineering team members to deliver new products and feature enhancements.
- Review specification and high-fidelity design documents and provide accurate timeline estimates for features and products
- Organize and prioritize product backlog for various projects
- Provide updates on requirements and status
- Coordinate release dates for completed functionality
- Run daily standups to understand project status and provide clarifications
- Test, accept or reject work result throughout a project
- Work closely with designers to create beautiful and intuitive product experiences.
- Collaborate with engineering throughout the development cycle to iterate on and deliver the highest quality product requirements.
- Presents development team accomplishments to clients and stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager or technical project manager at a technology company
- Software engineering experience OR UX-UI design experience
- Experience with project management tools (JIRA, Asana, Pivotal Tracker)
- Experience with design tools a plus (Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD)
- Familiarity with some programming languages