KLIM Technologies 2 weeks ago
Asia, Europe · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 🌴 Company Retreats
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia or Europe
- 👪 Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 11th
- 💰 2,500€ and up per month (based on profile)
Now Hiring: Remote Product Manager
Your duties and responsibilities
The Product Manager is responsible for driving new product development. The Product Manager will be tasked with ensuring that (a) the process from concept to launch is as fast as possible and (b) the quality of the end product is impeccable.
The Product Manager will work with the marketing team, the engineering team, and the sourcing team. We strongly believe in leaving a lot of autonomy to make decisions whatever the position in the company, this is no exception.
Our success has been based on our ability to quickly fill in gaps in the market & bring superior product quality at our price point. New products are the biggest vector of growth for us.
You can directly see the results of your work in helping the company grow.
At KLIM, we strongly believe in an unglamorous, but pragmatic approach to product development. We only go into markets where we believe we see an unmet need and bring a better product than the competition.
Thanks to e-commerce and platforms such as Amazon we have at our disposal millions of negative reviews that let us know customers are unsatisfied. No need for focus groups and such, we just have to listen to what customers are telling us.
Customers’ insatisfaction is our opportunity.
You will be in charge of
- In cooperation with the CEO, come up with and filter product ideas.
- Communicate clearly to the sourcing and engineering team what we want to do with new products.
- Push hard the sourcing and engineering team to ensure speed and quality.
- In coordination with the marketing team prepare packaging, the user manual, and any driver if needed.
- Communicate clearly to marketing and sales the strengths of the new products
- Act as the product expert and perform training sessions with the marketing and technical support teams.
To fit this position
We hire mostly for abilities, as we strongly believe that with a willingness to learn a person can quickly get up to speed, but these would give you a starting advantage:
- Solid foundational knowledge and an understanding of the product development process, technology, and trends
- Experience with market research and data analysis
- Customer-centric → you are great at understanding customer needs and wants
- Strongly motivated team player able to drive deliverables cross-functionally across the entire organization
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills with a drive to create well-defined products with clearly articulated benefit
- The best candidate will be insightful, creative, and decisive. Emphasis on decisive, we want to move fast.
- Due to time differences, we can consider for this role candidates from Europe or Asia timezones only.
- Candidates who failed to provide answers to all questions in the Application form will not be considered.
- You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand, or do remote work. Or a mix of the two.
- You will also have the opportunity once or twice a year to visit our offices and suppliers in Shenzhen.
- 2,500€ and up per month (based on profile)
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (up to 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus)
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance
- A discretionary budget of 1500 euros to cover for your IT and your L=learning expenses and gift your friends and family
- The full catalog of KLIM products
- There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
- Due to time zone differences, we accept applications only from Asian and European time zones.
- Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a Southeast Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
- Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, this policy may be affected.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.