Pearl Bridge Partners 1 year ago
Europe · Full Time
- ? Staff Pick
- ? Report to CEO
- ? Competitive Salary
- ? Anywhere in Ireland
- ? High Growth Potential
Now Hiring: Remote Product Manager
Pearl Bridge Partners, a data science consulting firm, is seeking to hire a Product Manager (PM). The PM will serve as a liaison between the data science analysts and Pearl Bridge’s clients. The PM should have a background in data science or engineering to be able to critically analyze and serve as a first-level filter for requests or issues raised by either internal team members or by clients.
This role is a work-from-home/remote position, but we are specifically looking for someone who is based in Ireland.
- Management of development efforts
- Project scoping/planning
- Project management
- Client communications
- Delivery of status updates
- Risk tracking (internal and external)
- PM will serve as the first level of response to client inquiries.
- PM will be expected to understand the client’s ask/request, ask clarifying questions as needed, and communicate the necessary information to the appropriate internal analyst and/or CEO as determined by the level of severity.
- PM will be expected to translate internal questions, issues, project updates, or data requests from internal analysts to the client.
- PM will be expected to pose as the client, challenging or requesting additional context from internal resources as the client would.
- PM will be expected to identify, document, and escalate risks; develop mitigation strategies and build lessons learned.
- PM will be comfortable reviewing and understanding large data sets; the ability to open a .csv or source code file and explain it to a non-technical resource.
- PM will develop a sufficient understanding of the project context/objectives and possess the critical thinking skills to thoroughly think through the content and approach of all interactions between the client and the internal team.
Note – Interviews for this role will include a data-based case study that candidates will be expected to complete. The case study will replicate a real client scenario and provide insights into what the role will entail.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of the success stories of candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.