Tree To Tub 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 $1500 – $2000 per month (DOE)
- 📅 Applications close September 15th
Now Hiring: Remote Product Manager
Why You’ll Love It
- Amazing Company Culture
- Not a fan of drama? You’re at the right place. Instead of focusing on office politics, we focus on solving problems and reaching goals.
- We try not to let ego get in our way, and we let data and rationale speak the truth. If you’d like to grow with a team of smart, kind, and reasonable people, join us!
- 100% Remote
- Tired of dressing up for work and sitting in traffic for hours? That’s not how smart humans should spend their time. Enjoy the comfort and flexibility of working from home, and save time for people or activities you love!
- Many of us are “digital nomads” living the dream of “work hard, travel hard”. Why get stuck in an office when you can work from your beachfront villa in Thailand? We’re literally all over the world (Thailand, Taiwan, Puerto Rico, Philippines, Mexico)!
- We believe the traditional office life is outdated. However, we value communication and personal relationships. The management team meets at least once a year, and in the future, we plan to have company-wide retreats.
- Growth and Stability
- While many companies treat remote employees as temporary solutions, we believe our most precious asset is our people. We make it our mission to help every team member upgrade his/her skill set and grow with the company for the long run.
- Yes, we are a young team. But no, we are not another startup that could disappear anytime. We have 5+ years of strong track record of healthy, stable growth, and we’ve never had to lay off a single employee. If you’re willing to do a good job, you are here to stay.
- Hours and Compensation
- This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
- The position starts at $1500 – $2000 USD/month, depending on experience level.
Our company Tree To Tub is a natural beauty brand from the United States. We started the company just 5 years ago, and now we’re already the #1 natural brand for sensitive skin on Amazon. We’re proud of our quality products, and we’re happy that our customers love them too (4.5-star average rating). We were able to achieve big numbers ($5M in annual sales) with a small team (13 people) because we are highly efficient and effective. And now we’re looking for a true rockstar to join our team! Learn more about us here.
Who We’re Looking For
You are an experienced product manager, so you understand that building a successful product is not magic, it’s hard work. You are passionate about creating a product from scratch, and you love it when customers tell you they can’t live without it. You might not come from the beauty industry, but that’s ok, you can learn. You believe that at the end of the day, no matter which product, which industry, it all comes down to giving customers an amazing experience.
You are a fanatic about details. To you, things must be done the right way, 100%, every time. It drives you crazy when things are late, or don’t go as planned. In the rare case that happens, you solve the problem and make it right like a ninja. Of course, afterward, you modify the processes so it never happens again in the future. You love numbers, excel spreadsheets, and SOPs. Yes, there’s a nerd inside you. But hey! That’s ok at Tree To Tub because we are a group of cool nerds!
- Fluency in Traditional Chinese (written and spoken)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to self manage to complete tasks and achieve KPIs
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve with little guidance
- Able to create and follow SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Well versed in excel spreadsheets
- Experience in the beauty industry, e-commerce, or Amazon (optional)
- High speed and stable home internet and backup internet solutions
- Define and manage product life cycles from product development up to end-of-life
- Develop time-integrated plans that match product life cycles with the requirements of all sales channels
- Liaise and coordinate product-related matters with suppliers and manufacturers
- Keep track of the quality of every element that needs to be created in order to launch a product to the market
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints with a wide perspective to meet brand requirements
- Meet productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Manage all parts required to produce goods at the manufacturer
- Execute product changes to match target deadlines and expectations
- Analyze data to assess performance and implement product-related improvements
- Define all actions required when a product goes through a product change
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Place orders with manufacturers based on the forecasting calculations from the Logistics department
- Make sure that production schedules match the requirements of the Logistics department
- Coordinate the shipment of goods from the manufacturer to the warehouse
- Coordinate manufacturer, supplier, shipping payments with the Accounting department