BlogTec 1 month ago
Product Manager/WordPress Developer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Gigs/Projects, Part Time
- 💰 €15 per hour
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Mid-Senior Level
- 📅 Applications Close April 21st
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World (Europe or Asia Ideal)
Now Hiring: Remote Product Manager/WordPress Developer
Our goal at BlogTec is to create the best SEO & Content experience possible. With our innovative subscription models and our upcoming app, we aim to become the leading provider in these fields.
We are a young and innovative company, which is also reflected in our products. At BlogTec we want to offer an easy and worry-free product experience.
We value freedom and deeply believe that it doesn’t matter if you work from a hammock on a beach or from an office in the city, as long as you have a good internet connection and can join regular meetings, in person or via webcam.
At the same time, we always remain result-driven. Our previous cooperation with many national and international companies has shown that we can deliver what we promise.
Now we’re looking for a product manager who helps us with our technical tasks. This includes designing our WordPress website with Elementor, working on our web app, setting up and maintaining a booking system, and help us to automizing and improving our processes as good as possible.
What We Offer
- Remote work: Freedom in choosing your location and working time.
- A stable long-term job.
- Tools and software to improve collaboration.
- An open-minded, motivated, and welcoming team.
- Equal opportunity employment.
- Have excellent English skills.
- Be reliable and meet agreements and deadlines.
- Be motivated to work in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Be a Pro with WordPress, WooCommerce & Elementor.
- Know basics in HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Knowing how to work with tools such as Notion, Airtable, and Co is a big plus!
- Have 10-20 hours a week to work for us. (We probably start with 5-10 hours/week and grow that over time).