SparkPod 2 weeks ago
Keyword Researcher – Amazon
Asia · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 🗺 Anywhere in Asia
- 💡 1+ Years of Experience
- 📚 Training and Development
- 💰 Php 50,000/mo – 70,000/mo
- 📅 Applications Close May 9th
Now Hiring: Keyword Researcher – Amazon
Want to join a team of creative geniuses committed to creating innovative products on Amazon? SparkPod is on a mission to launch several brands on Amazon and increase our annual sales to $100 mil. Our objective is clear: we want to bring the highest value with every product we bring to the market. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way physical products are being developed and launched on Amazon. If this is you, let’s talk.
We’re looking for a Keyword Researcher who has a passion for finding opportunities to develop physical products with a huge potential on Amazon. This is one of the most important roles at SparkPod because product development is our revenue driver. The ideal candidate is someone who is on a mission to develop physical products that customers love.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Assist Product Development Managers in research and development activities
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee inspection and testing of new and existing products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and regulatory requirements
- Organize and track product testing and inspection documents for all products
- Conduct research for testing and compliance requirements of new and existing products
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements (after sales)
- Develop or update product complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- 1+ years of experience in product research and development and compliance monitoring in the Amazon space
- Demonstrated knowledge of product safety, compliance and safety requirements
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Outstanding time management, communication and research skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Creative and has an eye and nose for product trends
Why Join SparkPod?
Why join SparkPod?
- Work in the US market with a talented team on an exciting mission
- Annual bonus
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Company-sponsored learning and professional development