TinySeed 1 month ago
European Program Manager
Europe · Full Time
- ✈️ Company Retreats
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🔑 Report to Program Director
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote European Program Manager for Startup Accelerator
TinySeed is a year-long, remote accelerator designed for early-stage SaaS founders who don’t want to raise traditional venture capital. We provide enough funding to help founders grow faster (or quit their day jobs), give access to mentorship from world-class entrepreneurs and SaaS subject-matter experts, all wrapped up in a close community of other ambitious and talented founders. Across four accelerator batches, we’ve invested in nearly 60 companies based in North and South America.
We’re bringing our expertise and track record to Europe by launching a new arm of the accelerator focusing on European and UK-based startups. With this expansion, we’re hiring a local Program Manager to our small, tight-knit team to manage the day-to-day operations of this new accelerator and help us make a major impact on the local startup ecosystem.
This is a full-time, remote position with occasional in-person company retreats.
What You’ll Be Doing as Program Manager
We’re looking for someone passionate about helping founders and providing the best accelerator experience possible. You’ll be the first point-of-contact for folks in the European program, ensuring everything is planned out and running smoothly, and forward-looking in helping us grow and expand the reach of our program.
You’ll be working with (and reporting to) Tracy, TinySeed’s Program Director. Some of the day-to-day operations of the European accelerator will include:
- Managing communications with our European portfolio companies, scheduling (wrangling!) mentors, and communicating critical dates with our groups via Slack, email, and social media.
- Scheduling and facilitating weekly calls and office hours.
- Working with our in-house event planner, you will be responsible for scheduling and communicating with the group about periodic gatherings for founders, mentors, and investors.
- Evangelizing our program and assisting with the application process by fielding and/or escalating incoming questions.
- Guiding new founders through the onboarding and orientation process as they join the accelerator.
- Deliver the best possible experience for our companies by helping them adhere to TinySeed’s standards of communication and accountability.
An Overview of Your First 90 Days
Here are some of the things you may encounter in the first three months working at TinySeed:
- Catch up with the TinySeed team on weekly calls.
- Get to know the current founders in our program, both in our Slack community as well as Zoom happy hour fun chats.
- Assist the Program Director in facilitating our Q&A calls with mentors and listening in on mastermind calls.
- Review our current applications process and prepare for our upcoming European application process.
- Read through our current documented processes and brainstorm what else we could/should add to help the accelerator run more smoothly.
Skills Needed for This Role
We’re a small team wearing many hats. The ideal person for this role will have a strong interest in working in the startup and venture capital space, a great eye for detail, and a passion for setting up repeatable systems and processes.
- You should have experience in high-speed environments with a focus on operations and project/program management… in other words, you’ve managed a project or two in your day.
- This position includes a large amount of calendaring and schedule management, so you must be familiar/comfortable with playing calendar Tetris.
- You can work autonomously and have strong attention to detail. This role involves a lot of written communication and marketing (blog posts, newsletters, etc.) so copywriting chops are a plus.
- You have experience working with online tools such as GSuite, Zapier, and web-based CRMs. In general, you can find and work with the right tool for the right problem.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d love to have a conversation!
What This Role Can Do For You
If you’re looking for experience and exposure to the venture capital and startup world and take joy in helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams, this role would be a great fit. You’ll be the fifth person on our small team, which means your work will be mostly autonomous and you have the potential to make a huge impact in the direction of TinySeed.
TinySeed asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to TinySeed. Any applications sent directly to TinySeed will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact TinySeed directly.