Hipten 4 days ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- ✈️ Company Retreats
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 💡 1-2+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close November 12th
Now Hiring: Remote Project Administrator
HipTen is looking for an experienced Project Administrator to join our team. You will work with our team to aid in overseeing the resource budgets and timeframes for projects. Project administrators will perform various coordinating duties such as scheduling and risk management.
In addition, working as a team is very important to our remote organization. This role will include helping coordinate team building and engagement activities. Hosting speakers, team game days, education progression, and other opportunities to keep our team growing, learning, and working together!
- Participate in project design meetings to aid in coordination
- Anticipate and help mitigate potential project issues
- Plan and manage team goals and project schedules
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Direct project-related correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, meeting summaries, and emails
- Communicate with clients project requirements, scope, progress, risks
- Interest in team engagement
- Adhere to budget by monitoring project activities
- 1- 2+ year working on technical projects
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Document management and ability to use project management tools
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and willing to communicate with the customer effectively.
- Clear communicator who actively listens and interprets information in a meaningful way and have a great command of the English Language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, over communicates in all situations
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, goal driven and self motivated
- Experience managing functional project teams
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Insurance industry knowledge
Why you will love working with HipTen
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and schedule (Across US time zones and 3+ hours with EST)
- Work from anywhere
- Culture of learning and continuous personal development
- An environment of diversity and respect
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing team
- Team retreats
Who you are:
You are motivated by working on and owning the solutions to complex problems while embodying our core values. You are precise and focused in your work, while enjoying life. You are committed to sharing your ideas with the team, embracing the diverse perspectives of your peers and dedicated to delivering amazing client experience.
- Accountable – we value autonomy, creating your own opportunities and owning outcomes, but recognize what we do together makes HipTen stronger.
- People First – we value the opinions of our team and our customers and listen with humility and respect.
- Transparency – we share information, seek feedback and over communicate internally and externally with honesty and respect.
- Integrity – we are committed to doing what is best for our customers, our team and our company. We work tirelessly to find the best solutions for our customers.
- Enjoy the journey – we work hard, but we enjoy life. We bring that passion to work and have fun. We stop and enjoy the world around us and support our team in doing what makes them happy.
Who we are:
HipTen is a Salesforce implementation partner that designs and architects solutions for the insurance industry. We are a driven and passionate team that is fully remote, and globally distributed. We understand the challenges faced by insurance organizations. We help them to strengthen their technology strategy by crafting and implementing digital transformations using Salesforce to enhance productivity, improve ROI, aid partner and client collaboration, and maximize the organization’s profit potential.
EEO: Diversity and Inclusion Statement
HipTen is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are investing in building a diverse and inclusive culture where team members feel valued and are empowered to share their ideas and do their best work. We encourage all applicants to apply.