Connex Digital 6 days ago
North America, South America · Full Time
- 💡 Entry-Level
- 🔑 Report to CEO
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 📅 Applications close on March 18th
- 🗺 Anywhere in North or South America
Now Hiring: Remote Project Manager
Are you highly technical, detail-oriented, and a great communicator? Then we have the position for you. We’re looking for a teammate to help our engineers/developers by coordinating their workload, breaking down projects into tasks, and managing priorities. You will be responsible to ensure that the developers have all the resources/access they need before they start on a task for our clients.
We need a scheduler and a communicator.
Reports To: The PM will report to the CEO.
Job Overview: The PM is primarily responsible for project scheduling and a go-between for the tech team and the account team/clients.
We’re a scrappy team of self-starters and self-taught people spanning 5 timezones who love helping develop systems and processes both internally and for our clients. We’ve been in business for over ten years but have pivoted three times in that timeframe, so you get to join us as we grow on this solid future of automation work. We’re passionate about a work-life balance, we care about our teammates as people, not just employees, and we have a generous PTO package as well as a work-from-anywhere philosophy. Pre-covid it was difficult to know what countries our teammates would be in next month. We’re currently a team of 5 Engineers and 2 Account-type people looking to bring our team up to s6 and maybe even 7 as we’re on a bit of a growth curve. We have multiple solid lead sources and are a preferred vendor for multiple SaaS businesses.
The demand for our service has continued to grow and we have multiple engagements that are set to double our revenue as well as a couple of opportunities that could increase our business by 10x, So we’re looking for the right teammate to join us on this journey as we build out roles, improve our internal processes and continue on this growth trajectory. We’re seeing areas in which we could be more efficient as the team has recently expanded and communication and project management has become mission-critical. One of the cool things about working for Connex is that we are constantly growing and developing, so join us and be part of the team that shapes the future work of Connex. Oh and promotions? Well yes, our CTO started as a VA with us, our current Account Manager started as a Project Manager and our CEO, well yeah he was once just a freelancer with a dream. We’re all about promoting, growth, and encouraging you to be your best self!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Track budgets
- Disseminate strategy and projects into bite-sized todo lists
- Determine and assign tasks a priority
- Ensure processes are followed and projects are documented
- Verify that the Account Manager has acquired everything the Engineering team needs to start and finish the project
- Liaise between the engineering team and the Account Manager
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- Experience managing schedules for various projects and team members
- Amazing sense of organization and follow-through
Bonus Desired Skillsets:
If you have one of these skillsets your chances of being interviewed for this position will dramatically increase:
- Business level abilities in either Spanish or Portuguese
- Ability to understand documentation of a REST API
- Experience building workflows in Zapier, Integromat, Power Automate, Bubble, Airtable, or other products