ConversionAdvocates 3 weeks ago
North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 2 Years of Experience
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗣 Native or fluent in English
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas
- 📅 Applications close on Jan 29th
Now Hiring: Remote Project Manager
This is a new and very important hybrid role that we’re hiring for. One of the founders, Raphaelle, is looking for someone to take over her work on the client projects so she can focus on growing the business and improving operations. The new hire will be working directly with her and Sina, the other founder.
As our newest Project Manager, you’ll be helping our clients, supporting the team, and driving business development. In addition to doing important work and working with our founders, this is an opportunity to improve your CRO skills and become a linchpin in the company. We’re excited about hiring for this role and bringing on the right person who’ll become such an integral part of ConversionAdvocates.
We are ‘ConversionAdvocates’, a small CRO agency that runs experiments for our client starting from the data analysis to the implementation of the test variations. We help analyze and translate business data into strategic insights that drive growth and allow leaders to make faster, more accurate decisions.
We’ve been rated as one of the top B2B companies of 2020 by Clutch and we are an official Shopify and Google Partner.
We are a fully remote team of 6. Our clients are mostly located around the US but a few are international. We generally work together as a team from 9 am-5 pm EST. For team members located elsewhere in the world, they have at least 5 hours of overlap.
We’re looking for people who share our vision for the future and want to grow with us. We want you to be part of our TEAM. If you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team.
The Position and Opportunity
This is a hybrid role that includes management, client support, and strategy.
On the ‘traditional side’ of the project management role, you’ll be communicating with clients and our teams to get everything done according to timelines. You’ll also be improving the management process and take on part of the CRO strategy. As you can see, you’ll be handling day-to-day work, but you’ll also be an important part of high-level conversations and growing the business.
We’re excited to bring on the right team member to handle such an important and unique role.
The Opportunity Will Include
As previously mentioned, this is an important hybrid role that has a mix of project management, client, and strategy work. The bullet points below map out the main responsibilities. As you grow in the company, some of these responsibilities will be delegated and new ones will be added.
Project Management and Client Support:
- Managing team members; data analysts, copywriters, designers, and developers to execute tasks involved in the CRO projects.
- Critiquing design and development work done by other team members, reviewing work, and giving them feedback in order to make sure work is ready to deliver and present to clients.
- Editing and proofreading all materials before sending to the client for approval.
Send weekly status reports with experiment results and update the client on the project progression.
- Work with our data analyst to provide recommendations to the client based on the experiment results.
- Keep track of project deadlines, communicating with other team members to make sure tasks are being completed on schedule.
- Attend new client kick-off calls via Zoom to start the project.
- Managing ongoing client communications throughout the project.
- Responding promptly to emails and Asana messages from clients and internal team members (within 1-4 business hours).
- Reviewing analytics reports provided by ConversionAdvocates to develop Experiment Plans for clients.
- Attend monthly client meetings via Zoom to discuss the project progression and get feedback on working with us and our process.
- Attend client meetings via Zoom and work with our strategists to prevent scope creep.
- Creation meeting agendas and notes, before and after, client meetings.
Strategy and Business Development:
- Reviewing competitors to provide suggestions for experiment ideas on client websites.
- Setup and QA experiments using Google Optimize and Symplify.
- Continuously improve our internal SOPs to streamline our work and creating new ones.
- Working with the founders to hit targets and add more efficiency
- Using feedback from the team and the clients to improve processes
Who We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate for this job will have a background in project management and be extremely self-motivated.
Project Management and Client Support:
- Have experience managing creative web projects, including working directly with clients and teams.
- Be capable of independently responding to client requests and questions, providing feedback to clients, and doing research to answer client questions if necessary.
- Be capable of managing projects with multiple milestone deadlines, keeping track of upcoming due dates, and communicating with both clients and team members to make sure projects are completed on time.
- Have an agency background.
How You Work:
- Someone with a good, solution-oriented attitude and the ability to work under pressure; is skilled at working with a range of client projects at the same time.
- A highly efficient, process-driven person who can improve our existing processes in order to ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Have a keen eye for detail and organization.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We generally work from 9 am-5 pm EST so we’re looking for someone based in the Americas and can work the same business hours as us.
Key Skills & Qualifications
Main Skills We’re Looking For:
- Direct experience working with clients, managing digital projects, and working with remote teams.
- Professional knowledge of Web Design/ Development project management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working at a website, digital marketing, or advertising agency.
- Native speaker or fluent in English is essential.
- If these requirements don’t fit you 100%, but you think you might be a good fit on a team like ours. Apply anyway. We like smart, hungry people who work hard, and want to get paid while they grow.
Additional skills that would be nice to have (but are not absolutely essential) include:
- Ability to design wireframes
- Ability to do basic image editing in Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or similar platform
Soft Skills and Working as a Team
Team: As a CRO Project Lead on our CRO Team, you will work with our CRO Team of Graphic Designers, User Experience Designers, Developers, Data Analysts, and Strategists. You will be responsible for creating a clear brief at each step of the experiment creation. This is an important aspect of your job that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Discipline: You won’t have someone watching over your shoulder on a day-to-day basis to make sure the work is getting done. We are strong believers in trust and autonomy. We must be confident that you will deliver the work in time even if you have a poor internet connection on your favorite beach spot or if your beer has spilled on your laptop when reaching out for your nachos.
Communication: Communication between the team members is key for a successful project and overall working relationship. You’ll be working with everyone in our team and leading the client projects so you’ll manage the different challenges there are facing and helping them to find solutions.
Let’s Grow Together
As a member of our CRO Team, you will learn about CRO strategies that will last you a lifetime, giving you an opportunity to continuously upgrade your skills as a project manager by tackling unique projects that require creative solutions and attention to detail.
Our company is built on the foundation of giving you flexibility in your lifestyle. We’re not looking to put you in an office and waste your time in traffic. Our entire team is remote so, apart from calls, you’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection.
If you’re looking for a temporary opportunity or gap-year to fund your travels before committing to a more serious job, then you should not apply for this position.
We’re looking for people who share our vision so if you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team. This job is best suited for remote workers or slow-mads. Traveling is fine, but it should fit around our regular work schedule.
We’re also very interested in knowing your personal goals so that we can help you achieve them. Our founder wants to help you realize your goals because when you are growing, we are growing.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.