42 Agency 3 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3+ Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close May 19th
- 💰 $40,000 – $55,000 annually (CAD)
Now Hiring: Remote Project Manager
42 is what you would call a “micro agency + business studio”. We opened up shop in 2017 & have been slowly growing since. As we approach year 4, we are looking to add another team member to our existing team of 3. We are small but with big ambitions. We put quality of work above everything else. We are not a full service agency so we only focus on specific areas in marketing.
The team has close to a decade of marketing/growth/ops experience working in-house (Uberflip / Breather / CrowdRiff/ Contact Monkey) and with customers like SproutSocial ($SPT), Uptick / Knak / Cin7. We love to work with B2B SaaS Companies that are looking to scale (3M+ in ARR) and that need the tech infrastructure / acquisition engine /process to help them do so successfully.
We help with:
- MarTech (Pardot, Marketo, SDFC, Hubspot)
- Paid Media (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Spotify, and more)
- Sales/Marketing Process and Operations
- Account-Based Marketing
We’re hiring for a Project Manager to help support project delivery, coordination & building internal processes & systems. We use Asana, Notion for project delivery & the standard Google Drive / Gmail / Slack stack internally.
- Work collaboratively with the delivery team to develop overall project management strategy and execution.
- Create detailed project briefs and Scope of work documentation for the delivery team & customers
- Monitor the day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and deliverables dates are met.
- Ability to work across several projects & able to prioritize ruthlessly
- Document and present project plans, status updates, escalations, and change requests to team and customers.
- Consistently manage customer expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service.
- Orchestrate weekly client meetings & provide updates on the project, next steps & blockers
- Develop internal SOPs & processes to help scale delivery
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and focus on task completion
- A dedication to getting and staying organized
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Adwords & Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads
- Knowledge of web analytics and reporting (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), i.e. Webflow
- Familiarity with Excel & Reporting Tools (i.e. Databox, DataStudio)
- Comfortable with Asana, Notion & Hubspot
You might come from any industry or background, what is important is to have a high standard of work & strong work ethic. We work hard & we sweat the details (within reason) but we don’t overwork or burn ourselves out. You are organized & a good communicator. You understand how any task can be broken down into discrete pieces & you can put them back together to understand the bigger picture. You understand the dependencies one piece of work might have on the other & how it might impact the delivery of the whole project.
- A team player who adapts quickly to ever-changing environments
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be open to learning & coaching
- Hyper organized & able to work under deadlines, clearly communicate internally & externally
- Manage various internal & external stakeholders
What is in it for you
You’ll get exposure across different types of client projects, learn the ins and outs of B2B marketing and get experience in media buying, operations and demand generation. You get to learn about marketing from folks who are have been doing it a long time + you get to work with some of the best high growth companies & smart folks who run marketing inside those. We’ll help you build your personal brand, get exposure to new technologies & be on the ground floor of a hybrid agency/consultancy & studio business. Oh and we’re 100% remote so you can be anywhere in the world but be willing to have at least 5 hours overlap with EST hours to sync with the team & run meetings.