Inbound AV 6 months ago
North America, South America · Part Time
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time
- 💡 2 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications close on Feb 11th
- 🗺 Anywhere in North or South America
Now Hiring: Remote Project Manager
Are you a Project Management Professional who thrives on making order out of chaos only to turn around and find more uncertainty around the next corner? If so, then this may be the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious project manager to initiate, analyze, plan, handle, and budget projects with our Customer Experience team. Inbound AV is a website development and digital marketing company. The agency’s core offerings are website design/development, HubSpot, Active Campaign, and digital marketing. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. This is a remote role with part-time hours to start, with the possibility of developing into a full-time role in the future.
As Project Manager, you coach, guide, and inspire designers and developers to deliver projects on time, on budget, in the most efficient and effective manner.
What you’ll do
- Assume leadership of cross-functional teams to drive project delivery as defined in the Statement of Work.
- Responsible for all phases of the Project Lifecycle and reports on status, risks, hourly budgets, and issues.
- Manages all project people and ensures adequate coverage across workstreams and where applicable, will approve resource timesheets.
- Works with account team – Account Manager to help deepen client relationship
- Monitor daily activities of your projects and ensure work is progressing as expected.
- Lead, coordinate, and evaluate web designers and developers.
- Oversee multiple projects of different sizes and priorities simultaneously.
- Proactively facilitate cross-functional collaboration and recommend creative solutions to mitigate project risks.
- Manage project scope and expectations.
- Miscellaneous marketing tasks as required for projects: write a subject line, create a decent email graphic, set up an email campaign, etc.
- Responsible for the Go-to-Market plan, ensuring that all production team members are delivering quality outputs.
- Oversee QA assessment prior to launch.
- Weekly project reporting.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of project management experience, working on marketing and/or strategic programs.
- You have experience managing people preferably in a remote environment.
- You are a leader.
- You are a student of inbound marketing — you love data and emails and landing pages and, yes, even popups.
- You are a lifelong learner.
- You are naturally driven to stay ahead of the curve and learn new technologies
- You are passionate about helping Inbound AV reach their goals.
- You are comfortable wearing several hats to get the job done.
- You can take direction as gracefully as you can delegate.
- You have fabulous written and verbal communication skills.
- You can solve problems creatively and adapt to changing priorities.
- You are organized and task-oriented.
- You believe in deadlines, but you also believe in delivering only the highest- quality work. When you see a conflict between the two, you raise your hand in advance and offer a recommendation.
- Project management certification
- Experience in digital marketing agencies
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.