Seller Interactive 1 week ago
Asia · Full Time
- 🏖️ Paid Vacation Leaves
- 💡 3 Years of Experience
- 🚀 Growth Opportunities
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Philippines
- ⚕️ Health and Wellness Benefits
- 💰 ₱40,000 – ₱60,000 per month
- 📅 Applications Close August 21st
Now Hiring: Remote Project Manager
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Who We Are
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc (also known as Seller Interactive), a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
We Are Looking For
Outgive is looking for a full-time agile Project Manager to work alongside the Toronto and Philippines-based team members on various projects and brands.
Your Role In The Team
- Manage relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Lead and coach the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Manage large and diverse teams and Leading project planning sessions (like UI/UX Designers, Web Developers, Tech Team Leads, Ecommerce Lead)
- Help in the development and implementation of agile projects
- Assist in team development by removing roadblocks to their work, mentoring them, and making good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Promote empowerment of the team by ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project with a meaningful contribution
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team
- Has at least 3 years of experience in project management
- High level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT
- Strong background experience in Web Development or Software Development
- Solid knowledge in agile project management/scrum agile project management
Additionally, we are looking for someone who possesses the high levels of the below skills to perform well in the role:
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize.
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- The ability to thrive and remain calm under pressure and high-stress situations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Knowledgeable of Jira and other project management tools
- Superior critical thinking capabilities, including the ability to think on their feet.
- Comfort with quickly changing priorities and a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Ability to see the big picture thinking and vision and attention to detail
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8 AM-12 PM EST | 4 hours flexible
Why Work With Us? What’s In It For You?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after a probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program