SellerFlows 4 months ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💰 $20 per hour
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 📅 Applications close on Jan 13th
Now Hiring: Remote Project Manager For Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Agency
Our mission is to help fast-growing eCommerce stores increase their lifetime value and average order value with cutting edge customer journey strategies & tactics. We’re experts with Klaviyo, Carthook, Shopify, Recharge and have our ears to the ground with many of the latest customer success initiatives
Who We Are
SellerFlows was founded by Will Evans, who has almost a decade of experience in eCommerce. Will started his first Shopify store in 2013 and has been building stores himself or working with clients on Shopify ever since. We’re entirely remote. We’re headquartered on the East Coast and we have 20+ team members worldwide, A players in their fields.
- Sense of Urgency to Deliver Value
- Prioritize Impact
- Show Grit
- Effective Communication
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Be Open-Minded and a Humble Listener
Who You Are
- Ambitious self-starter – We’ll provide you with the training you’ll need but it’s important to be an autonomous problem solver too. Be curious and hungry to learn. Have grit.
- Great communicator. As a remote team, we rely on clear communication to stay on track and do our best work.
- Great at time management – You’ll need a well-balanced sense of urgency. We base our success on providing results fast for our clients so we need you to be able to keep up with the pace.
- Detail-oriented – There are a lot of moving parts to everything we do and we need you to have attention to detail. You can start by remembering iloveemails when prompted in your application.
We aren’t interested in the usual job application stuff. We don’t need a cover letter, you don’t have to submit a resume. Just link us to something online (it can be GoogleDrive, DropBox, your website, whatever) that tells us who you are, what you can do, and what you’re capable of.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a Project Manager who can help manage the buildout and delivery of email automation. You will be responsible for executing the overall delivery of flows and will be working with clients, copywriters, designers, and developers.
Day to Day
- Working with designers and copywriters to build email templates
- Building out email automation flows
- Working with implementers to get flows live
- Communicating with clients and team during project life-cycle
We’re fast-growing in a white-hot market and we’re looking for the next generation of SellerFlows superstar Project Managers. Long term you’ll become a mentor to newer members of the team. Experienced Project Managers also have a lot of input into improving processes and coming up with new strategies.
What’s In It for You
Work remotely, from anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection. Who doesn’t want to go to work in their sweatpants? You decide to relocate? No problem. Our team is truly international, as long as you can join us during USA EST hours, you’re golden.
We’re a fast-growing agency but small enough right now for you to have a direct impact on the future of the company. We want you to be here for the long haul.
Learn from the best. We’ll take you from zero to expert. Work directly with our founder and a team of people that strive to be the best at what they do. There’s high growth potential, we encourage our team to reach for the stars. Whatever it is you want to do, we’ll help you get there.
Flexibility. We believe work/life balance is important. If you need to take off for a few hours to run some errands, or you’re taking a trip for a couple of days, no problem. Happy people make great employees.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.