Content Allies 4 weeks ago
Public Relations Coordinator (PR)/Podcast Coordinator
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🔑 Work with the CEO
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 💰 Competitive Pay & Benefits
- 📚 Education Reimbursements
- 🕘 Flexible Hours and Location
- 📅 Applications Close April 23rd
Now Hiring: Remote Public Relations Coordinator (PR)/Podcast Coordinator
Imagine having the ability to work from anywhere.
At Content Allies, our purpose is freedom.
You will have to work each day and put in time and hours, but you will have a significant amount of freedom where and when you work.
Content Allies helps B2B companies launch revenue-generating podcasts. We schedule interviews between our clients and their ideal customers and strategic partners. Our clients show up for podcast interviews while we handle EVERYTHING else.
- Life > Work
- Be happy and have fun
- Constant Growth & improvement
- Win / Win
- Quality over quantity
- Detail-oriented and pay attention to small things.
- Experienced in public relations & podcast scheduling
- Comfortable & skilled at handwriting emails and coordinate with high-profile individuals via email on a daily basis
- A creative problem solver who enjoys figuring out better solutions
- Routine oriented, you like doing the same type of work day in and day out
- Experience with cold email campaigns (Mailshake or similar tools) is not required but a plus
Content Allies produces B2B podcasts for our clients. One of the main reasons our clients hire us for our services is because we are great at getting them high-quality guests to interview.
Currently, the CEO is managing the guest outreach process and is scheduling guests for all of our podcasts. Your job will be to handle responses to our cold outreach campaigns and coordinate schedules of our hosts and the guests.
You will also send email introductions between the guest and the host once someone is scheduled, and you will update the podcast schedules each time a new guest is scheduled.
You are acting as a “Podcast Liason” and will be the face of our clients and their podcast.
This is a role that requires work at least 4 out of 5 days per week to be in the Gmail inboxes scheduling guests.
We have an existing process and system set up using Mailshake for outreach, Gmail inbox for responses, and Streak CRM to manage the scheduling of guests. We also use Airtable to manage our podcast calendars.
You will not be building a system from scratch, but instead operating within one that is already built and improving upon it.
If you choose to join us, these would be your goals for the year.
- Own 100% of our guest scheduling process for all of our podcasts (Approximately 12 at the moment), expecting 20-25 by end of year.
- Scheduling at 4+ guests for each podcast per month
- Learning cold email software (Mailshake) and managing outreach campaigns
- Work alongside the CEO to improve upon the existing guest scheduling workflow.
- Schedule guests that meet the criteria standards of each of our clients
- Become an integral part of the Content Allies culture and team
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible location and hours – As long as you are getting your work done, it doesn’t matter when or where you work.
- Compensation – Compensation Starting at $15-$25 per hour during the trial based upon experience & location with an opportunity for growth in rate or to move toward retainers or a flat base salary upon a successful trial.
- Strong company culture – We have a very fun culture
- Education Reimbursements – Every quarter, we provide our team with $50 per quarter to put toward any sort of education.
- Support in launching your own podcast – Interested in launching your own podcast? If it’s a strategic fit with the company, we will consider footing the bill to help you launch your own show.
How to Apply
- Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest
- Include the following
- URL of your LinkedIn profile
- Write us a cover letter that tells me why I should hire you for this position over anyone else.
- RECORD AN APPLICATION VIDEO OR AUDIO MESSAGE
- Use your webcam or cell phone to record an application video or audio message.
- This video or audio message should be a maximum of 60 seconds long (not a second longer).
- As the first word of your video or audio message say “Moist” and as the last word of your message say “Toodaloo”
- In the content of the video or audio, persuade us on why you are a good fit for this role.
- Upload this video or audio to Dropbox. If you do not have an account create a free one and upload the file there. Add the dropbox link as the very final item of your Google Doc after your cover letter and questions.
- Please provide a link to a 30 second or shorter YouTube video that makes you laugh…
- Send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line should read “LC PR Coordinator: YOUR NAME”
- The body of the email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else.