Kyvio 7 days ago
ReactJS Developer with GraphQL Experience
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 Mid-Level Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ✈️ Yearly Company Retreats
- 💰 $2,000 – $3,500 per month
- 📅 Applications close October 14th
Now Hiring: Remote ReactJS Developer with GraphQL Experience
We are looking for a Mid-level Typescript + ReactJS developer to help make our Kyvian mission come to life!
You will report to a Lead Frontend Dev and Project Manager (who is also the CTO atm) and have the support of 1 other mid-level FE dev.
Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to provide online marketers with super powers to build online customer journeys that adapt based on user/prospect behaviour without the need of any technical knowledge.
With building the customer journeys we also give them the powers to build the fastest loading (sales) funnels in the world, sell their (digital) products and get them delivered automatically and build out membership sites.
We are looking for YOU if
- You want to join our mission!
- You care about your work and getting a great end-product in our users’ hands
- You have experience working as a remote developer in a team environment
- You are a natural problem solver and detail-oriented
- You take responsibility for your tasks and think beyond the tasks you work on (big picture!)
- Enjoy a systematical approach to work (we have specific processes, if you just want a task description and a deadline a month ahead do NOT apply. We work in 2-week sprints which specific task flows, code review, testing done by QA, etc)
- Adhere to deadlines
- Want to have the flexibility to plan in your own work hours
- Want to dress however you want while working
- You want to able to travel while you work (ok ok bit harder at the moment of course but for when Covid is all over)
- Want to be proud of the work you do and have thousands of users using your work (we currently have 5000+ subscribed users in our software)
- You are very well organized and are a good code architect
- Your code is reusable & long term manageable
- You have good attention to details
- You are pro-active and ask questions whenever needed
Skills we are looking for
- At least 3 years of ReactJS experience
- At least 1 years of TypeScript experience
- HTML/CSS of course
- GraphQL experience
- REST API experience
- You follow clean code methodology
- Good English both written and spoken. It doesn’t have to be perfect but you need to be able to properly communicate about issues, solutions and clearly write tasks for the backend with requirements from FE.
These skills will put you on front of the line
- Previously you have worked on an agile team and know how to use tools like Asana. – You have experience in working with SAAS projects that is live in production
- You can manage your time and plan your task well
- You know the value of responsibility
- You can cooperate with your teammates
- Expertise with advance drag&drop UI
- You have worked with https://reactflow.dev
- Experienced with optimizing performance of complex & large forms
- Good with react performance optimization and large data management
- You are good with refactoring react codebase
- Some basic PHP backend (laravel and/or PhalconPHP)
- Have experience working on a project with React, typescript, REST, Graphql stacks that is live in production
- Be an excellent code architect
Our SaaS Software is called: kyvio.com (I strongly recommend you to check it out before you apply – note that currently the site is our old we’re working on a new one)
What you will be doing
Building the frontend applications for the different micro-service apps for our platform. You will work with the latest react hooks, redux, typescript & GraphQL code along with some refactoring to convert legacy React code (class-based) to modern react code (hook-based) with typescript. We use Redux as FE state management so you will work on updating our legacy Redux code in some of our app.
You will also contribute to our new flow builder app in same stack mentioned above. Including building some pure JS plugins for our drag & drop page builder!
Expected hourly rate: 10 USD/Hour – 20 USD/hour – depending on your level of experience and relevant experience with SaaS production applications.
- We respect local holidays. You can take days off when you want we just ask you to let us know 2 weeks in advance for our planning
- You can make your own hours but minimal of 35 hours availability per week
- Yearly raises guaranteed, more depending on how the company does. We are a family, if the company grows so do you!
- You can request education courses and depending on price/relevancy we reimburse you for it
- We’re creating an online shop for Kyvio clothing items you can get a few and we’ll reimburse you for them
- Yearly company retreat (in the making)
A fully distributed company with 20+ people strong team from all over the world. Run by a CEO and CTO, both frequent travelers (so-called digital nomads). We have big plans (ML and Crypto) and we are looking for somebody to join us in our mission. We are self-funded (bootstrapping). We provide a lot of freedom (determine your own work hours), work with agile (kanban) method and our main tools are Asana (project management), Teamrack (intranet made by ourselves with slack like system) and Gitlab.
All code lives in GIT and our app runs on a state-of-the-art micro-service architecture.
Interested? Apply now!
Looking forward to meeting you!
What’s the hiring process after the application is filled out? E.G. interviews with team members and a test project?
Great question! We will ask you to do 1-3 online tests via a platform called Vervoe. If you get rejected during a testing round you will receive an email directly. After the online tests you will be invited for a 1-on-1 zoom call with lead FE dev and then with the CTO.
Note our process can easily take a few weeks! We hire for long-term relation not for just a few months.
What is your culture like?
Our culture is defined by AFFIX:
Abundance, Family, Freedom, Impact and X which is YOU.
We have a brutally honest policy – if you screw up it will be told directly to you in no unclear words. If you do something awesome it will be shouted of the roof tops.
What happens after I get hired (onboarding)?
We have a 10 day onboarding period which includes a lot of reading about processes, flows, tech docs and code style + setting up local dev env. Its a FULL on (paid) bootcamp. After we’ll give you a small test just to make sure all is clear and you did the work. After that you will get to the real work in the normal planning.
Is there a trial or test period? About how long?
Yes there’s a 2 month trial period
How and what about payments?
We pay either each 2 weeks or per month. We prefer Paypal or Payoneer but we’re open to discussion other options if needed.
We pay based on hours worked so this means there is no over-time, you get paid for every hour worked. We use a tool to track hours worked – we do NOT use this to ‘spy’ on you but it is obligatory as we heavily use it for planning and KPI’s so we can improve our project management.
Are there set hours I need to be working during the day?
No – we have a few standard meetings everybody needs to be present and sometimes dev team requires some co-working sessions but outside of those you make your own hours