Kyvio 2 weeks ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- ⏰ Flexible Hours
- 💡 Entry-Mid Level
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🌴 Company Retreats
- 📚 Education Courses
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close on Mar 8th
- 💰 $9-$15 USD/hour + yearly raises
Now Hiring: Remote ReactJS Developer
Who We Are and Our Mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. In the current economic climate, it is more important to ever to NOT rely on only 1 source of income. Working in a traditional 9-to-5 job does, more often than not, not give you the security most people search for.
We want to be part of the solution by providing people an easy-to-use platform + training them to take what they are an expert at and turn that into online (side) businesses.
We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help every-day people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers to help their audience improve their lives by selling their products/services.
We are looking for YOU if
- You want to join our mission!
- You care about your work and getting a great end-product in our users’ hands
- You have experience working as a remote developer in a team environment
- You are a natural problem solver and detail-oriented
- You take responsibility for your tasks and think beyond the tasks you work on
- Enjoy a systematical approach to work (we have specific processes, if you just want a task description and a deadline a month ahead do NOT apply. We work in 2-week sprints which specific task flows, code review, testing done by QA, etc)
- Adhere to deadlines
- Want to have the flexibility to plan in your own work hours
- Want to dress however you want while working
- You want to able to travel while you work (ok ok bit harder at the moment of course but for when Covid is all over)
- Want to be proud of the work you do and have thousands of users using your work (we currently have 5000+ active subscribed users in our software)
Skills we are looking for
- At least 3 years of ReactJS experience
- At least 1 years of TypeScript experience
- HTML/CSS of course
- GraphQL experience
- REST API experience
- You follow clean code methodology
- Keep yourself updated with the frontend tech stacks
- Your codes are reusable & long term manageable
- You are very well organized
- Attention to details
- Suggestive and raise questions whenever needed
- You can adapt quickly
- You are quick with your response
- Have the ability to think and solve things ahead of time while working on a project
- Good English both written and spoken. It doesn’t have to be perfect but you need to be able to properly communicate about issues, solutions and clearly write tasks for backend with requirements from FE.
These skills will put you on front of the line
- Expertise with HTML 5 canvas & drag&drop (using jquery UI once or twice for some vertical drag&drop is not experience with drag&drop interfaces!)
- PHP backend (laravel and / or PhalconPHP)
- You have experience in working with SAAS projects that is live in production and used by active users
- Have experience working on a project with React, typescript, REST, Graphql stacks that is live in production
- Be an excellent code architect
Our SaaS Software is called: Kyvio.com (I strongly recommend you to check it out before you apply)
What you will be doing
Building the frontend applications for the different micro-service apps for our platform. You will work with the latest react hooks, typescript & GraphQL code along with some refactoring to convert legacy React code (class-based) to modern react code (hook based) with typescript. We use Redux as FE state management so you will work on updating our legacy Redux code in some of our projects. Including building some pure JS plugins for our drag & drop page builder!
- Expected hourly rate: $9-13/Hour USD
- We respect local holidays. You can take days off when you want we just ask you to let us know 2 weeks in advance for our planning
- You can make your own hours but minimal of 35 hours availability per week
- Yearly raises guaranteed, more depending on how the company does. We are a family, if the company grows so do you!
- You can request education courses and depending on price/relevancy we reimburse you for it
- We’re creating an online shop for Kyvio clothing items you can get a few and we’ll reimburse you for them
- Yearly company retreat (in the making)
A fully distributed company with 15+ people strong team from all over the world. Run by a CEO and CTO, both frequent travelers (so-called digital nomads).
We have big plans and we are looking for somebody to join us in our mission. We are self-funded (bootstrapping). We have a bonus program (for long term employees), we provide a lot of freedom (determine your own work hours), work with agile (kanban) method and our main tools are Asana (project management), Teamrack (intranet made by ourselves with slack like system). All code lives in GIT (GitLab) and our app runs on a state-of-the-art micro-service architecture.
Start with ‘I love ReactJS’, if not you’ll be ignored. Please NO agencies, individuals ONLY.
Then tell me how you rate yourself (0 – 10 where 0 is don’t know it, 1 is heard of it and 10 is super expert with AT LEAST 5 years full-time experience with it)
- HTML 5 Canvas
Looking forward to meeting you!