MaidThis Cleaning 3 weeks ago
Recruiter/Daily Operations Coordinator
South America · Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💰 $7 – $12 per hour
- 🗣 Fluent in Spanish
- ⏲ Part-Time to Full Time
- 💡 1-3 Years of Experience
- 📅 Applications Close May 1st
- 🗺 Anywhere in South America
Now Hiring: Remote Recruiter/Daily Operations Coordinator
Who We Are
What is MaidThis Cleaning? The most kick-ass cleaning company in the entire world.
“Cleaning, like house cleaning? Seriously?” Yup that’s what we do and we’re pretty awesome at it.
We’re based in sunny Los Angeles, California but our operations team works completely remotely….we have team members in California, Honduras, Mexico, Venezuela, South Africa, and India at the moment. We do regular residential and vacation rental cleaning in multiple cities in California and are expanding across the U.S. with our franchise operations.
Who You Are
You are likely a reliable and people-oriented individual who is looking to work remotely and grow within the company. You are looking for a challenging role that involves day-to-day critical thinking and talking with cleaners/customers to make them feel happy and taken care of.
You consider yourself a people person and are very empathetic and great on the phone.
You’re likely looking for a role that allows you to work remotely, and want to start off part-time and then move to full-time eventually.
What We Are Looking For
We’re not big on official titles….the Founder of our company’s title is “Head Janitor” and our head sales guy is “Head Toilet Paper Roll Dispenser”. If we had to put a title to this role, it would be “Daily Operations Coordinator – Recruiter”.
You’ll be joining the Operations team, and your role will be split into 2 responsibilities:
- Recruitment: You’ll follow our processes to recruit the best cleaners and onboard them onto our system. This involves posting job ads, doing screening calls, getting all the paperwork from cleaners, setting expectations, etc. You must be great on the phones and present a warm first impression to the candidate, be able to assess if the candidate is a good fit or not, and follow the system we created to push the candidate through the process.
- Daily Operations: You’ll be trained on how to manage the day-to-day operations of the business as well, to be a backup DOC and step in to help the team as needed.
If you’d like to join our team please click Apply below and include the words “pineapple on pizza is weird” in the first sentence of your cover letter.
Some things we’re looking for…
- You MUST have very strong WiFi and a quiet place to take calls
- REQUIRED: You must speak Spanish fluently!
- This position is PART-TIME to start (20-24 hours per week), with the possibility of going full-time. Must be online during pre-set business hours.
- You must be super organized and very on top of to-dos (this one is big)
- This is a long-term position. You’ll take 1-2 months to fully ramp up, so you should only apply if you’re looking to join a company long-term.
- You must be VERY reliable. Showing up on time, since the team is dependent on you!
- You must have the ability to think on your feet/make decisions yourself
- We’re a pretty goofy bunch so a good sense of humor is a huge plus 🙂
- If you’d like to join our team please click Apply below and include the words “pineapple on pizza is weird” in the first sentence of your cover letter.
I look forward to “meeting” you!