Craftybase 1 month ago
Ruby on Rails Developer
Asia, North America, Pacific · Full Time
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere in Australia/New Zealand/Asia – or West Coast USA
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Now Hiring: Remote Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for a talented and experienced Full-Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails) to join our recently funded startup.
What we do
Craftybase is a popular inventory management and bookkeeping system for Etsy and Shopify sellers. We have recently been accepted into the TinySeed accelerator program for Spring 2021 and are looking to grow our team and help take the product to the next level. We’ve been running and growing Craftybase for over 10 years and are bootstrapped, profitable, stable, and now funded. You will be joining the dev founders and a small group of overseas contractors. This is a remote-only position with a decent overlap with Melbourne/Australia time.
What’s our tech stack
- Ruby on Rails
- MariaDB (MySQL), Sphinx/ThinkingSphinx, Redis/Sidekiq
What we’re looking for
- Proven development and product experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails (3+ years)
- Experience with database technologies including MySQL and Redis
- Experience with writing unit tests, monitoring code coverage, and linting your code
- Experience using Git version control
- Excellent communication skills
What you will be doing
- Development of new features
- Upgrade and maintenance of the product
- Give feedback and suggestions on the development solution
- Perform technical tasks as needed to meet operational requirements
Why join Craftybase?
- Be part of a fun product that helps indie makers run their businesses and sell their products better
- We’re a friendly and flexible remote-first team
- You will be full-time employee #3 so are able to help shape the future of the product
- We care deeply about technology, product, and e-commerce
Craftybase asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Craftybase. Any applications sent directly to Craftybase will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Craftybase directly.