FeedBear 3 weeks ago
Ruby On Rails & Vue.js Developer
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 $1,500 – $3,000 per month
- 📅 Applications Close July 29th
- 💡 Open to Any Level Experience
Now Hiring: Remote Rails & Vue.js Developer
We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails and Vue.js developer to work part-time, remotely as part of a distributed team. You’ll work on FeedBear, a web application helping software companies collect, organize and analyze customer feedback so they can make informed product decisions. Users leave feedback directly from a customer product or website. Companies get to interact with their users and discuss their ideas. They can also share a public roadmap and changelog to keep customers in the loop about product changes.
Experience needed: Rails, Postgres, Vue.js, and Webpack.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s excited about startups and helping other product builders. If you’re a skilled Rails developer, you’ve built web apps from scratch, have an eye for good design, and a keen interest in user experience, this is for you.
You’ll be working with the company founder and our product manager. We’re a fully distributed team of 15 working across different products. You’ll work from wherever you want and you’re free to set your daily schedule, as long as you produce results, we don’t mind when you do so. We communicate mainly with project managing tools, documents, occasionally Slack and Zoom.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong experience with Rails, Postgres, Vue.js, and Webpack.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Full-stack developer, you can cover frontend design and development
- Design skills, you might not be a designer, but you can build a clean UI with user experience in mind
- Experience with GIT and Heroku, AWS
- Independent, you like solving problems on your own but you also know when to ask for help
- Excellent writer and communicator, you’re comfortable communicating asynchronously using tools like Slack and Trello
- Commitment to meet deadlines and deliver above expectations
- Time management skills – you’re on time and communicate promptly
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
What’s the pay for this job?
- Salary: $1,500-$3,000/month
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to make a big impact on something new
- Work directly with key decision-makers – no bureaucracy
- Work in a casual yet fast-paced environment
- Work where and when you want, your own schedule