ATLAS ANALYTICS 2 weeks ago
Sales & Business Development Representative (German Speaker)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Contract, Full Time, Gigs/Projects, Part Time
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 📅 Applications close July 3rd
- 🔑 Work with the Founding Team
- 🚀 Coaching and Career Development
- 💰 Base Salary with a Bonus Component
Now Hiring: Remote Sales & Business Development Representative (German Speaker)
ATLAS ANALYTICS is a B2B Lead Generation Agency offering tailored outbound marketing services with a focus on telemarketing, lead generation & appointment setting, and personalized video outreach campaigns. Our focus is on the first part of the sales process, where we help mainly IT companies and growing tech startups to qualify leads from demand generation activity and to generate a new pipeline for our client’s sales force. We are educated in our client’s technical solutions and act as a natural extension to their sales team.
About This Role
We have seen an increasing demand for our outreach campaigns in the DACH region in Europe among our clients and we are therefore looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative with previous experience in outbound marketing. This is a unique opportunity to join a new B2B lead gen agency that is well-positioned to grow further onto a global stage. You will be part of a small but growing team of consultants who are all happy to support you whenever needed and never forget to have great fun together.
What We Are Looking For
- A persistent, self-starter who loves talking to people over the phone and who is not afraid to record themselves doing a sales pitch for outreach campaigns. Can’t be shy to communicate with potential clients
- 1-2 years in a B2B Sales/Business Development role (previous experience in B2B telemarketing/ Outbound Sales is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold emails and cold calling) to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Ideally a native speaker but at least fluent in the German language
- Target-driven mentality and proven track record of exceeding agreed KPIs
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Growth mindset with a willingness to take constructive criticism, learn, and be coached
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a growing agency, our roles are always evolving and you’ll get to experience a little bit of everything in the sales & business development area. However, here is what you can expect on a day-to-day basis:
- Identify and reach out to prospects from a database of qualified leads, in order to generate qualified opportunities and book meetings for our clients
- Lead the research, mapping, and prioritization of target accounts
- Contact decision-makers on behalf of our clients (via phone) and talk to them about their current solutions and challenges. If there is an interest we book a meeting and after that hand it to our client to take over.
- Execute outbound email marketing campaigns with asynchronous videos, i.e. record and send videos of yourself doing a sales pitch for our clients (you will be trained)
- Help us build out and manage our CRM, manage our current leads, help us come up with new ways to generate leads, execute our sales funnel, make sales calls, document insights, and close leads.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Perks
- Working directly with the founding team on multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment, offering lots of personal growth opportunities
- Internal training, 1:1 Coaching and career development
- Enjoy the benefits and flexibility of remote work from anywhere in the world
Working at ATLAS ANALYTICS
We always strive for 100% client satisfaction and want to offer them the best possible experience when engaging with us. We value direct communication and remote work that allows each team member to better align their private life with the work they love to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We believe in small teams and strong relationships. For us, small teams mean less bureaucracy and more getting things done in a trusted environment.
- Position: Sales Development Representative
- Employment Type: Independent contractor/freelancer, full-time or part-time basis Compensation: base salary with a bonus component
- Location: Work from home/Location Independent. Responsibilities will be fulfilled remotely and will require the use of a personal computer with reliable, fast-connected internet access.
How To Apply
To jump-start the process, click the Apply Now button on this page and complete our application form.
We will ask a few questions about your previous experiences and your motivation for the role. You will be asked to record a short Loom video where you introduce yourself and tell us why you are a good candidate to join our team.
We can’t wait to meet you – thank you in advance for your application!