Seller Candy 1 month ago
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- 💡 1+ Year of Experience
- 🔑 Work with the Owners
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 💰 $3,000 – $10,000 per month
- 📅 Applications Close April 14th
Now Hiring: Sales Role in Rapidly Growing Amazon Marketing Agency
Do you have experience in sales and Amazon FBA? We want to talk to YOU!
About Seller Candy
At Seller Candy, we aim to help the average eCommerce seller change their lives and evolve into a true business owner through expertise, encouragement, and even strategy in accomplishing their dreams.
We do this by providing them turn-key, no-fuss access to sell products to over a billion people through Amazon marketplaces, without needing experience or technical expertise beyond their own product. Seller Candy bridges the gap from “online seller” to the business owner, enabling millions of dollars in revenue and freeing hundreds(or soon, thousands!) of people from their jobs and transforming them into confident entrepreneurs.
Seller Candy is in an exciting phase of growth so join us and imagine yourself being part of changing lives!
We have a proven sales system and are looking for a rockstar to bring with us to the next level. You will have the opportunity to set the standard for our sales team and iterate on our working process. We closed $1M+ in new business in the last 12 months and expect to double that in the next 12.
What you will do
We’re looking for passionate, driven individuals who will build relationships with our prospects, nurturing and take it them through our proven sales process from cold lead to client.
- Book appointments with leads sent over by the lead generation team.
- Connect and build relationships with potential clients on an ongoing basis.
- Manage leads via our CRM:
- Update the CRM daily
- Follow up with leads at each stage of the sales process
- Support in up-selling clients into high packages and services
- Proactively follow up with leads until they convert.
- Follow our processes, scripts and suggest updates.
- Work closely with the sales team to engage, warm, and close as many leads as possible.
What you need
- A drive to succeed and push through to achieve results
- Extreme self-motivation and problem-solving skills
- A natural aversion to letting problems be left unsolved and leads unresponded to
- Attention to detail and with prompt reporting adherence to deadlines
- More than 1 year working in sales
- Previous experience with Amazon FBA
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited earning potential
- Base + Commission for each prospect that convert
- Scaled performance-based compensation
- Growth potential within the company
- Potential to move into a full sales role
- The amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is just as focused on their team as they are on their customers.
- Work directly with motivated including owners with huge Amazon and business experience, plus mentoring
- Compensation: $3k-$10k per month