Rock The Rankings 2 weeks ago
Sales Consultant (SEO)
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Full Time
- 💰 $25 US/Hour
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications close on March 11th
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Consultant (SEO)
Get to Know Us First – Who Are We?
Rock The Rankings is a fully-remote, SEO agency that focuses specifically on what we do best – search engine optimization. We’re not a one-stop-shop offering dozens of services, rather we focus on what our clients trust us and come to us for, which is driving targeted search traffic to their business results in more inbound leads and a direct impact on the bottom line.
We’re also not just another startup SEO agency trying to make a quick buck. Our founder and team knows SEO and not only what it takes to get results, but how to actually put in the physical work to get those results. If you want to work with a sharp, agile team then you’re in the right place.
The following three points are core to our identity:
- We always put the client first and only work with clients that are a great fit. We need to know we can go out there and win for our clients, otherwise, we won’t work with them.
- We’re a compact team, meaning there’s a ton of room for growth internally. This role can easily blossom into a full-time role, and upwards into a senior position very quickly depending on your drive and motivation.
- We’re a remote, distributed team and always will be. Work wherever you want, and when you want. As long as we hit our deadlines and complete high-quality work, you’re free to do as you please!
Who are we looking to hire?
We do great work, and for that reason, we’re growing and will continue to grow at a controlled yet rapid pace.
We’re looking to bring onboard a dedicated Sales Consultant that can get deeply involved in pursuing our large goals for finding and working with more great US-based businesses. We’re looking for someone that is hungry to grow with us, and the sky is the limit for this role.
You’re a people person, and naturally, build relationships with those you work with. You can get on a call and clearly explain yourself and the benefits of running out an SEO campaign, and know more than enough to answer high-level questions. If you don’t know the answer, you’re not afraid to take it as a takeaway and get feedback to follow-up afterward. The one thing we never want to do is set the wrong expectations with potential clients, and this starts with the sales process.
There’s a lot of flexibility in this role, and we’re looking for someone who can come in and both execute upon our current sales process, and also offer suggestions to improve it as well. There will be some client prospecting involved, plenty of outbound sales videos going out, as well as potential client-calls
We’re looking for a Sales Consultant that has experience with the following points:
- 2+ years working in a professional environment as a sales consultant.
- 2+ years of experience within the digital marketing/SEO sphere.
We don’t expect you to know everything about SEO, but we will train you up accordingly. With that being said, you should have a solid background when it comes to handling sales-related conversations.
Our Client Success Manager will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Prospecting Clients– We’ve got a prospecting process in place, but we’re looking to both improve and expand on it. You shouldn’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Relationship Building – We need you to be building that initial relationship to warm-up the clients and ensure they’re a good fit based on our principles.
- Outbound Campaigns – We will be running very targeted outbound campaigns both via email and via phone. We need you to be on top of both.
A Day In The Life of Our Client Success Manager
Below is what you can expect when working as a Client Success Manager:
- Prospecting for new clients that can be a fit
- Setting up and managing outbound email campaigns
- Creating client-facing 2-3 minute introduction videos
- Potential client calls between the typical 9-5 PM EST hours
Our Philosophy on Training & What You Can Expect
We invest heavily in our team. We have a series of internal training courses and videos that follow our exact process, which we will provide and allow you to comb through prior to diving deep in.
We’re deeply involved in the SEO community, and we’re also staying up to date on both the latest and greatest courses and tools, which you’ll have full access to.
Sound like a fit?
Then click on the button below. We read every application – if we think you’re a great fit, we will be in contact regarding the next steps.