ProcurementExpress 4 weeks ago
Sales Development Representative
Europe, North America, South America · Full Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- 💡 Entry-Mid Level
- 💰 Competitive Salary
- 🔑 Work with the Founders
- 🎓 Training and Development
- 📅 Applications Close April 12th
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Americas or Europe
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Development Representatives (SDR)
We are hiring a few hungry SDRs to create and close highly relevant sales. Our company, ProcurementExpress, is a fast-moving tech company with a current team of 25 passionate people spread across the globe. We are looking for credible outbound sales professionals to join our team who have the right attitude and a competitive attitude.
Who We Are
ProcurementExpress.com helps thousands of companies to safely spend their budget every year. Companies using our simple yet powerful platform achieve instant savings and solve many real-life problems in their business.
Our company is established and there’s a high demand for our product. We have 25 team members located in South Africa, India, and Europe. We’re now looking to add some more passionate people. Our company follows EOS, we strong values, and we strive to succeed together.
We are hiring a few hungry SDRs to create and close highly relevant sales. This is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to join a growing team and business with offices in Ireland and South Africa (but you can work from anywhere you’d like!).
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will follow a predefined sales model and be responsible for connecting and building relationships with key decision-makers across a variety of industries. Our team has a lot of great training ready to bring you up to speed quickly and case-studies for success.
The SDR will work closely with the marketing director to provide feedback and suggestions for future sales resources, collateral, and content pieces as they are developed. You’ll be provided with plenty of quality leads each week.
Who Are We Looking For?
Ambitious salespeople with a strong track record should apply for this role. However, we are mostly looking for the right attitude and competitive nature. You don’t necessarily have to have had worked as SDR, but experience in a similar, highly competitive area is needed.
- Learn a new sales process and use this process to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify customer needs and opportunities
- Develop and manage a pipeline of viable opportunities
- Effectively leverage CRM tools to work systematically through deals
- Exceed revenue targets with a strategic outbound sales approach
- Present the ProcurementExpress.com platform solution to key decision-makers and senior executives
- Develop strategies to address industry issues and/or challenges encountered
- Become proficient using the ProcurementExpress.com platform
- Prepare and present regular weekly and monthly sales reports
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Experience in technology sales (2+ years) with a proven track record of closing deals
- Should be process driven
- Should have a great phone manner
So, what do you think? If you think you’d like to be a part of our team then we want to hear from you!