SellerFlows 8 months ago
Sales Development Representative
Anywhere (100% Remote) · Part Time
- 🧨 Staff Pick
- 💥 Work for a DCer
- ⏲ Part-time to Full-time
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 💰 $15 per hour + commissions
- 📅 Applications Close on Nov 28th
Now Hiring: Remote Sales Development “SDR” For Digital Marketing Agency
We’re a fast-growing digital marketing agency that helps a handful of Shopify & WooCommerce stores with optimizing their sales & email funnel. Our mission is to add value to our clients by increasing key performance indicators ‘KPIs’ such as Average Order Value ‘AOV’ & Life Time Value ‘LTV’. Our team is spread all over the world and works entirely remotely.
At a high level, we need an SDR who can come in and help us scale our sales and prospecting. This is a new role for us, so we’re looking for a self-starter who can get results and be a bit scrappy. Your role will mainly be sales, but someone who is organized, and can work in tools like Slack and Clickup is also a plus. We’re looking for people who have a proven track record of results in B2B/agency sales, please share any relevant work examples.
Your job will mostly be
- Prospecting to find new leads and book discovery calls.
- Getting on discovery calls with provided/inbound leads
- Creating sales presentations.
- Closing sales, following up with warm leads
- Keeping the CRM up to date (Pipedrive)
- Working with operations to hand off closed sales.
- High-level English writing skills
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Experience with Pipedrive
- Experience with Slack
- Understands our Project Management tool ClickUp (like Asana or Trello)
- Per above, experience with Klaviyo is highly preferred, but if you’ve used apps like Bronto, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Drip, Active Campaign, aWeber, ConvertKit, etc.
Work with a fully remote team, wherever you want – whenever you want. You will work directly with the founder and have the opportunity to shape the sales department based on your input. You’ll be our first sales team member with a fast-growing agency in a white-hot market and build relationships with a variety of e-commerce store owners. You could help us double or triple our sales in a matter of months. The salary range for the position is $15 per hour + negotiate commission. Expect anywhere from $30,000 – $130,000 a year.
If you think you’re a good fit for this position. Please put ilovesales at the top of your cover letter and feel free to send us any relevant work experience you have related to helping agencies scale with sales.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at Dynamite Jobs”
It helps us add more than 300+ new remote jobs each week.
Have you created your Dynamite Jobs profile yet? If not, Create one here.